Rent!!

RedDragon

Reaction score
I've got to see Rent! I've been listening to the sound track ever since I can remember(Mom owns it and plays it often). So I need to see it just to make sense of the whole thing. But I really love the songs.

superfan

Reaction score
I like singing La Vie Boheme the best. I listened to that song about a hundred times til I could sing along with it.
And Let's go Ooooooout Tonight!
Ah, they're all so good.

Xela

Reaction score
My friend is obsessed with Rent, so I'll probably end up seeing it eventually. I heard some of the music from the broadway version...and it seemed pretty cool. Musicals rock. :big_grin: :sing:

I would love to see Wicked...it's coming to South Florida soon, or so I've heard...

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Eh, I guess I kinda want to see Rent. Don't get me wrong, I love musicals, but this one just seems a little... pretentious to me. I've never seen it on stage, so who knows. Maybe I'll end up liking it, maybe not. But I just know the whole time I'm going to be thinking about Team America: World Police. ("Everyone has AIDS! A-A-AIDS!" XD)

... They made a Producers into movie? (Well, a second movie anyway since the play was based off of a movie... holy confusion, Batman!) Wow... this shows how up on the times I am. XD That's fantabulous! I LUFF The Producers! I saw it in Toronto (with a no-name Canadian cast, of course) and absolutely loved it! Now I'm definitely looking forward to that.

And on a side note my mumsie bought me tickets for Wicked in October 2006... yeah, a long way off but still! I'm pysched! ^_^ I <3 the soundtrack.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I've seen the trailer for 'Rent',looks very good.I've been waiting for 'The Producers' for awhile.Definately going to see both films.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Man, I want to see this movie so badly that it's not even funny. I mean, I get excited when I see the trailers/ads on TV. What's really got me psyched is the fact that the director managed to get all but three members of the main original Broadway cast to reprise their roles for the film.

-Kim

Xela

Reaction score
Boober_Baby said:
Eh, I guess I kinda want to see Rent. Don't get me wrong, I love musicals, but this one just seems a little... pretentious to me. I've never seen it on stage, so who knows. Maybe I'll end up liking it, maybe not. But I just know the whole time I'm going to be thinking about Team America: World Police. ("Everyone has AIDS! A-A-AIDS!" XD)

... They made a Producers into movie? (Well, a second movie anyway since the play was based off of a movie... holy confusion, Batman!) Wow... this shows how up on the times I am. XD That's fantabulous! I LUFF The Producers! I saw it in Toronto (with a no-name Canadian cast, of course) and absolutely loved it! Now I'm definitely looking forward to that.

And on a side note my mumsie bought me tickets for Wicked in October 2006... yeah, a long way off but still! I'm pysched! ^_^ I <3 the soundtrack.
Team America: World Police is hilarious, and the Wicked soundtrack is greatness. I'm listening to it now, actually. :sing:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Dee gave me the trailer for Rent. I didn't know anything about it and I still don't apart from the trailer. But it looks so amazing if I don't see it soon I may die...