New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

FromTheBalcony

Reaction score
Just sayin hi!

Howdy folks :smile:
Just wanted to introduce myself too!
I'm Stacy... 35 yrs young... and constantly on the road...
Anywho, just bein' friendly! See ya'll around!
...Stacy
:sleep: :boo:

SSLFan

Reaction score
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS! ENJOY YOUR STAY HERE AT MUPPET CENTRAL!:smile: :excited: :wink:

muppetkaraoke

Reaction score
"Hi-Ho!"

Hello to all my fellow Muppet friends! I have been lurking in the forums for a good 2 years now and this is my very first post. I am a karaoke host in Southern California. I like to dress up like "Weird Al' Yankovic and sing his parody songs at my karaoke show. I have always loved the Muppets and wanted to try something new; I really wanted to perform "Rainbow Connection" and sing as Kermit the Frog. Awhile back I read here on the forums where to find the best Kermit puppets (Eden and Sababa) and I tracked these on ebay. After practicing with the puppets I have videos of my performances on my myspace page plus an interview for an upcoming movie with my puppet as "Kermit D. Frog"! I now enjoy performing with puppets so much I just had to buy more puppets! I'm still looking for a really high quality Kermit puppet. I had a Master Replicas Kermit poser but it was stolen. Now unfortunately I can't afford to replace him. Thanks for the chat Muppet Central!:smile:

Kevin
(you can message me if you would like to see my Kermit performance videos)

muppet baby

Reaction score
HOLA! my name is kyle, i'm 18, and i come to you all from florida! i adore puppetry, and especially FRAGGLE ROCK... if you want to more just ask!... pm me if you wish, cause i am going to bed right now!see ya all later!
welcome i hope that you have a wonderful time here .:smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hello to all my fellow Muppet friends! I have been lurking in the forums for a good 2 years now and this is my very first post. I am a karaoke host in Southern California. I like to dress up like "Weird Al' Yankovic and sing his parody songs at my karaoke show. I have always loved the Muppets and wanted to try something new; I really wanted to perform "Rainbow Connection" and sing as Kermit the Frog. Awhile back I read here on the forums where to find the best Kermit puppets (Eden and Sababa) and I tracked these on ebay. After practicing with the puppets I have videos of my performances on my myspace page plus an interview for an upcoming movie with my puppet as "Kermit D. Frog"! I now enjoy performing with puppets so much I just had to buy more puppets! I'm still looking for a really high quality Kermit puppet. I had a Master Replicas Kermit poser but it was stolen. Now unfortunately I can't afford to replace him. Thanks for the chat Muppet Central!:smile:

Welcome i hope that you have a wonderful time here

i am so sorry that you had the kermit puppet stolen .

muppet baby

Reaction score
...Stacy
:sleep: :boo:

Welcome stacy i hope that you have a wonderful time here .

anytimepally

Reaction score
...Stacy

Kevin
Welcome! :sing: Hopefully you'll all like it here!

JHartnow

Reaction score
Hi gang...

Hey guys!

I've been a lurker for a while...but I thought I'd say hello! My name is John and I'm a graphic designer living and working in South Carolina and New York City. My whole life has been surrounded by The Muppets...and it doesn't help that my last name is Henson and my dad and brother are both named Jim! I was obsessed with Miss Piggy as a child...and I can remember calling up the local television station, age 6, in my best Miss Piggy karate chop voice, demanding them tell me why the weekly broadcast of THE MUPPET SHOW was not telecast! I grew up with The Muppets. Sesame Street helped raise me, and I had every Muppet toy imaginable growing up. I also watched Fraggle Rock religiously, as well as the MUPPET BABIES cartoon on saturday mornings. As an adult, my favorite muppets are Piggy, Fozzie, Animal, Pepe and Kermit. Good things never die. ;O )

The only other member here that I know is Artie Espisito (we went to college together)...so say hello if you've got a moment!

-John :smile: