Sesame Street S1 Final Packaging Pics!

MIKEB97

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity

Any word on what stores they will be available at?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Not yet. But Skymall cancelled all of their pre-orders for S1 and the playset facade.

Also, you should check out the thread titled "Ernie in the Box!" at the Palisades forum, Resident Lilly posted some newer FEP pics of all four figures.
And there's another thread with the link to the article in Diamond Previews about the Big Bird figure with an early prototype photo.
Hope this helps.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Wow...I'm worried now...with Travis gone and no retail support I fear the length of this line. S2 is already engraved in stone right? We will be seing that for sure won't we?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Who knows. Mike Horn said we won't even have S1 in time for Christmas.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Don't be doomsayers, gang.

You know what will make this line last as long as the Muppets line did? Not retailer support nearly so much as CUSTOMER SUPPORT!! If you buy them, they will make them. If you wait til they go on sale or don't ever buy them, there will never be any retail support and they won't get made.

BUY BUY BUY!!!

Palisades already knows if it's Muppety and they make it, they got my money!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Kevin the all-powerful Mod instructs me!! *pre-orders S1 and orders Super Grover* Phew, now I have pleased him...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
*nods knowingly to the faithful follower*

You have become one step in securing the future of this line!

MuppetfraggleEX

Reaction score
I have an almost complete collection of the Muppet figures, and Plan to do the same with the Sesame Streets if I can get a hold of them. Does anyone know exactly which ones will be out first? Just the 4 mentioned? And what series 2 may bring? LOL

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah... Heed the words of Kevin...
Haven't bought/pre-ordered S1 yet... Waiting till they become available, and I'm pursuing some last additions and extras for my Muppets collection for the various projects.

But Palisades knows that if it's Muppets and they make it, they have my money as well.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Prawn Cracker... Be on the look out for which Super Grover you get.
The thing is that during the manufacture/packaging of Super Grover, Palisades did this: half of the entire figure run's packaged dressed as, and in a plastic tray molded for Super Grover; while the other helf of the figure run was made as Grover Kent.
You didn't know which version you got till you got it and opened up the velcro flap.

Oh yeah, that snazzy cover art for the Super Grover packaging? It was done by comics deity Alex Ross. And they're available as lithographs at the Palisades club site.