New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

littlegirl83

Reaction score
Just signed up a couple days ago... If you want to know anything about me, just ask.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Glad to finally see you on the boards, Terah.:wink:

If anyone's been curious to know who the new MySpace friend that I made is that's going to be in my "Marvelous Muppets" series, it's this one. She's really awesome.

Like she said, if anyone wants to know something about her, just ask and I'm sure she'll tell you something interesting about herself that you might find out about in my stories through her character.:smile:

miss katie

Reaction score
Friendly neighbors there, that's where we meet

Hi Everyone!

I'm a college student in the mid-west, and I was actually looking for some muppet babies satisfaction and came across this fabulous site and decided I had to join! I love love love the muppets. I've watched them since I could breathe. When my mom had me almost 20 years ago, she was watching the muppets on tv. I grew up with all the right muppets. Sesame street, fraggle rock, the muppet show, all the movies, even emmet otter and his jug band during christmas time. There isn't a day I go by without my muppets. I'm so happy to be here and can't wait to be a part of this awesome site! Thanks for the sweet opportunity!

OH! Ps. I actually go to a college named after a muppet... Waldorf! Ohhh hahahahaha (statler and waldorf laugh)

Pork

Reaction score
Hey miss Katie. Really gald to meet you. I just know your going to fit right in with all the muppet craziness around here at Muppet Central.

miss katie

Reaction score
Thank you kindly! I totally feel like so warm and like welcome already guys.

:flirt:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I'm a college student in the mid-west, and I was actually looking for some muppet babies satisfaction and came across this fabulous site and decided I had to join! I love love love the muppets. I've watched them since I could breathe. When my mom had me almost 20 years ago, she was watching the muppets on tv. I grew up with all the right muppets. Sesame street, fraggle rock, the muppet show, all the movies, even emmet otter and his jug band during christmas time. There isn't a day I go by without my muppets. I'm so happy to be here and can't wait to be a part of this awesome site! Thanks for the sweet opportunity!

OH! Ps. I actually go to a college named after a muppet... Waldorf! Ohhh hahahahaha (statler and waldorf laugh)
Welcome to MC!:smile: Hope you have a lot of fun exploring the site!

CeciliaE

Reaction score
I am new here. I have liked The Muppets most of my life it seems. If I had to choose, I would most identify with Kermit The Frog -- it really is not easy being green, and I have felt on the outside, looking in for most of my early life. Oh, well. I recall how much more my three younger sisters identified with The Muppets, and we watched the television show together when I was a teenager. Most recently, I have purchased Large Clips with Big Bird, and Elmo, and Cookie Monster, and found a round snack dish with Oscar The Grouch on the lid -- got these for my Niece and her two children and her Significant Other. Since early childhood, my Niece has loved Cookie Monster. My husband has collected most of animation movies though he is not totally able to identify with The Muppets -- my favourite pet name for him is "Sweetums" who is a Muppet character I first saw in a television movie that was partly humans and mostly Muppet characters. Throwing this question out to all -- anyone else recall this TV movie?