New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

SamEagleUSA

Reaction score
Hello,
Been a member of the forums for a while............but have never posted:embarrassed: !
I'm rather a new muppet fan, loved watching seaseme street when I was little, and watched MTI many times over after it was first released. Besides those I hadn't really seen much of the muppets, I just really found them this year (the movies and seasons that is). After buying, watching and loving the first season of the muppet show, I found Steve Swanson's Muppetcast (which is EXCELLENT for any who haven't heard it yet) and I'm now totally a muppet fan, I guess. Well thats my story, glad to be here!

IndianaFan

Reaction score
Hello everyone. IndianaFan here. Longtime fan of Henson's Muppets, and a small time puppeteer, programmer, and newbie puppet creator. Been visiting the forums for months now, but I finally figured it was time to join and be able to take part in the world of Muppet Central!

Thanks!

Favorite Muppet::embarrassed:

Skye

Reaction score
Welcome to everyone! I hope y'all enjoy your time 'round here! :big_grin: :smile:

IndianaFan

Reaction score
Hi everyone. A lot to see, and a lot to digest... so many questions, but, I think I will read and post when I can't find an answer! Thanks for this great resource!

RealMissPiggy

Reaction score
new here

Well Hello fellow Muppet-tiers,
My name is Amanda i am a 23 year old female from RhodeIisland!
I have been a Muppet fan really for as long as i can remember! As I have gotten older my love of the Muppets and Jim Henson was confirmed, discovered and rediscovered time and time again...

I had a very difficult child hood and I found a complete comfort with in Kermit The Frog! :smile:

He was always there for me even when my parents weren’t! so i have a very deep rooted attachment To All things Henson! I have always sought out as much information about the Muppets and Jim Henson’s Creative team as I could possibly find!

I am an avid fan and collector of vintage Muppet memorabilia.
I am currently plaining a Muppet's tattoo with a portrait of Jim himself included!
Call me crazy but they all mean so very much to me!

I hope to make great friends on this site and also absorb as much muppet knowledge as possible!

Feel free to message me online here or on aim! :big_grin:

TTYS

Amanda

RealMissPiggy

Reaction score
My name is Amanda i am a 20 year old female from RhodeIisland!
I have been a Muppet fan really for as long as i can remember! As I have gotten older my love of the Muppets and Jim Henson was confirmed, discovered and rediscovered time and time again...

I had a very difficult child hood and I found a complete comfort with in Kermit The Frog! :smile:

He was always there for me even when my parents weren’t! so i have a very deep rooted attachment To All things Henson! I have always sought out as much information about the Muppets and Jim Henson’s Creative team as I could possibly find!

I am currently plaining a Muppet's tattoo with a portrait of Jim himself included!

I hope to make great friends on this site and also absorb as much muppet knowledge as possible!

TTYS

Amanda
i am 20 idk why it says 23? ****

RealMissPiggy

Reaction score
ooops

My name is Amanda i am a 20 year old female from RhodeIisland!

TTYS

Amanda
i am 20 idk why it says 23? ****:cool: