Please Help -- Original Dvd Poster Art

Oliver

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I figured if there's one place on the internet to make this request (and assume that folks are capable of fullfilling it) - it's here!

Anyways, I was just wondering if ANYBODY has got DVD covers of the original Muppet movies up to "Treasure Island" that feature the original one-sheet poster art designs that DVDCoverArt.com were hosting for a while.

The only thing (from the Muppet world) that I was able to snag before the site went under, was an alternate cover art and insert for the Muppets Magic DVD from the Ed Sullivan Show, to replace that horrendous photosopped thing that we got in retail.

Anyways, I'd REALLY appreciate any help!

Again, I'm looking for high-resolution cover art for the following films:

- The Muppet Movie
- The Great Muppet Caper
- The Muppets Take Manhatten
- A Muppet Christmas Carol
- Muppet Treasure Island

The priginal movie poster art that was available to order through DVDCoverArt.com - or any other resource as long as it's professionally done and in a high resolution for optimal print-out.

Thanks a lot!!!

(and if anybody needs it... I'd be happy to provide the alt. cover art and insert for the Muppet Magic DVD!)

:big_grin:

Oliver

Reaction score
Thanks, but I'm specifically looking for the DVDCoverArt.com hosted covers (and inserts if possible).

I don't really care about the poster art, I just want the DVD covers using the original US one-sheets.

Thanks.