Attatchment

Saironi

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge, the two "Trash Twins" that hang out with Maudarey (?), the Trash Heap, seem to only show her respect while they act smug towards anyone who comes to see her, like they aren't worth her time. When it seems she's frozen to death, they become distraught over the possibility of living without her, and they take her rather insultive poems about them in the best light.

Do they see her as a mother figure? That's what it seems like to me.

luvtosr

Reaction score
They see her as home, I think there is a maternal air there a little but there is a co-dependancy shown in the episode 'Home is Where the Trash Is'

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
I never could understand the animosity P and G always showed towards the Fraggles. They always had a sarcastic, snotty attitude with them. I thought it was cool though in Home is Where the Trash is when The Fraggles rescued Phillo and Gunge from Wander McMooch. It was always a mystery to me why they always seemed so against the Fraggles.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I don't think Phylo and gunge were agunst the Fraggles. I just thougth that was their nature to be sarkie. I didn't think they were being mean to them.

Saironi

Reaction score
They're not. Gunge voices his worries on what the Fraggles will do without her to guide them afte Jr. breaks Gobo's leg, so at least Gunge may have some concern about them.

Maybe, possibly because the five main Fraggles are like, "Teenagers", if you will, and the only ones who come to her, they see them as little twerps who need her for every little thing.

Collgoff

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge, the two "Trash Twins" that hang out with Maudarey (?), the Trash Heap, seem to only show her respect while they act smug towards anyone who comes to see her, like they aren't worth her time. When it seems she's frozen to death, they become distraught over the possibility of living without her, and they take her rather insultive poems about them in the best light.

That's what I think of that way of those 2!

Collgoff

Reaction score

I think so and it seems like to me too!