Puppet building Job needed

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
You know who's pretty cool - Puppet Artists. I have never dealt with them, but I like their work because it's looks a little different than your typical Muppety stuff and they're glove puppets which is different too.

rtgentry

Reaction score
Those are great but I am looking for a muppet style puppet, Most likely with hand gloves

Vic Romano

Reaction score
lowercasegods showed pictures of puppets made of him in this thread that were designed by a pretty cool puppet builder and made them very Muppet-like as well as maintaining a good likeness. Maybe you could check them out.

Blink

Reaction score
rtgentry said:
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b187/rtgentry/Picture039.jpg

Hey all I am needing a puppet made of our pastor at church. IS there anyone here ( and I know there is) that would be able to get a great likeness to him in a puppet?

Please check out the link above and email me. Gentryauctions@sbcglobal.net
Noreen Young is a master at caricature type puppets. They are latex rubber puppets however and not cartoon "muppet type" puppets.

But perhaps one of the best know builders who make the types of puppets you are looking for is Rick Lyon. You can see some of his stuff here. And here.

I am sure that if you want a more economical avenue, there are many builders who might be willing to try to make those types of puppets. I think that most professional builders can do those type of puppet. The only issue then would be price.

MissterPiggy

Reaction score
Need a Puppet? Look NO further!!!

Hey there,

One of my fellow cast members at Playhouse Disney: Live on Stage (California Adventure Park; Disneyland Resort) is a hugely accomplished puppet builder, and does it just for fun!
Take a look at his website and check out his work and credentials. I'm sure he'd love the opportunity to construct a new "friend", and his pricing is fairly resonable for a high quality product.

www.andyhayward.net

Tell him Rob Tafoya sent you...

rtgentry

Reaction score
Thank you all for the AWESOME sites you have sent . Its really hard to choose now with all these great builders. I am still looking so if there are any more please post... :smile: