Ask Ken at Palisades

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
But Ken, Sweetums's mouth will still move, right? After all, you got Animal's mouth to move, and his eyebrow too. I would think that could be done on a larger scale then. Any luck figuring out a mechanism for Sweetums's eyes to move from side to side?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Bottom line is that until Sweetums gets put on paper, sometime in the next two weeks, I don't really know WHAT he is gonna have! :smile:

Smig

Reaction score
There's been so many suggestions and responses in this thread that it's hard to keep track, but, Has anyone suggested a big club as a pack-in for sweetums?

Smig

Juxton

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, Ken. It's good to know that you've given it some thought, at least. The more I think about it, the more I would probably prefer just articulation so I can open his mouth as much or as little as I want.

There's a joke there somewhere.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by Smig
There's been so many suggestions and responses in this thread that it's hard to keep track, but, Has anyone suggested a big club as a pack-in for sweetums?

Smig
Don't know if it was suggested, but I already planned to give him that.

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
So the planning for a Sweetums figure is going to start in about a couple of weeks? If I heard (read) you correctly? If so are the "larger" monsters or muppets being considered for further releases, such as the Doglion Beast?

One last question (for now). When I first came to this forum, there was a lot of interest for an Uncle Deadly figure to be made. Is there any plan to develop such a figure in the near future?
If so, how far could we see him being released 2003, 2004 rougly - if you have an idea?

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by bc-fraggle
So the planning for a Sweetums figure is going to start in about a couple of weeks? If I heard (read) you correctly? If so are the "larger" monsters or muppets being considered for further releases, such as the Doglion Beast?
One last question (for now). When I first came to this forum, there was a lot of interest for an Uncle Deadly figure to be made. Is there any plan to develop such a figure in the near future?
If so, how far could we see him being released 2003, 2004 rougly - if you have an idea?
Can't really answer these...the main reason being I just don't know.

Cantus

Reaction score
Hey Ken, I'm not sure if anyone has asked this yet, but what muppets would YOU like to get out on the shelves, if they aren't out there already? By the way, excellent work on the Fozzie figure! I managed to get my hands on the Invisibility Spray Fozzie and if this is the same as the regular fozzie (only invisible) then good job!

Walker Boh

Reaction score
When characters are re-released in a later series (e.g. Tux Gonzo, Naked Rowlf) will they have the same heads as the first figure, or will they be resculpted with different expressions?

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Walker Boh
When characters are re-released in a later series (e.g. Tux Gonzo, Naked Rowlf) will they have the same heads as the first figure, or will they be resculpted with different expressions?
oooooo! i can answer that one!!

apparantly henson wants the same "pre-approved" heads as much as possible. which is why we won't get "sheesh" Kermit (when is when the subject first came up)