Miss Piggy's hair

Pug Lover

Reaction score
Over the years,Miss Piggy has had a few different hairdos.In season 1 her whole appearance was quite unlike that of season 2 onwards.And her hair looked as if it were made out of a horse's tail.Throughout the rest of the series,her face was much prettier but her hair was so long,it sometimes hung in her mouth.In The Muppets Take Manhatten she had a new hairdo of curly hair.She sustained that style in Muppet Family Christmas.For the most part she's gone back to her original long blonde hair these days.Except for a TV show I saw her in(can't remember what it was)and The Muppet Wizard Of Oz,where she was a brunette.:mad:

Xela

Reaction score
Yeah...I don't like it! I just...don't. :mad:

BEAR

Reaction score
For some reason I kinda liked her big curly fro a lot.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Actually, you forgot to mention the fact that from "Muppets from Space" onward she had shorter blonde hair. That looks okay. Too be honest I wasn't too big on the curls she had in "The Muppets Take Manhattan." I actually preferred her hair on the later seasons of TMS. I liked her hair not quite as straight as it was in the earlier seasons, but not excessively curly either. I always thought that was a good look for her.

toughrabbit

Reaction score
I like her best with the long blonde 70s hair. I don't care much for the 80s perm or the 90s bob.