Classic SS Clips for download

zns

Reaction score
Ummmmmm.......... I can't seem to get them on my computer. Every time I click on "click here to download", it always says that the page cannot be displayed. What's wrong with the link?:confused:

Clean Gultch

Reaction score
It could be a problem with megaupload. When you go the page, do yuou wait for it to countdown from 40? After that it should give you a download link. Right click from there and do save as. If it just sits there and doesnt countdown, try refreshing the page.

zns

Reaction score
Clean Gultch said:
It could be a problem with megaupload. When you go the page, do yuou wait for it to countdown from 40? After that it should give you a download link. Right click from there and do save as. If it just sits there and doesnt countdown, try refreshing the page.
Sorry, but that dosn't work either. I'm surprised that you managed to get it on your computer.

Oliver

Reaction score
Works fine for me - Thanks!!!

PS - Wouldn't it be a great idea if we started a thread where we all upload sketches and link through "YouSendIt" files?

chpoof

Reaction score
Kids Play Follow the Leader - 1969

Here's a link where you can download a clip from the very first episode of Sesame Street that aired in November of 1969. It shows a group of kids playing Follow the Leader and learning the concepts of "over," "through," and "around."

If you've never used Rapidshare before, here's how it works: When you click on the link, a page will open up. You should go to the bottom of that page and select "free" under "select your download." A new page will open up, and you should scroll to the bottom of that page to see if a ticket has been reserved for you to be able to download the file. Sometimes you may have to come back and try again if you've already downloaded several other files, but usually what will happen is it will tell you that your download ticket has been reserved and the link will be available within a certain number of seconds. Then a link will appear for you to be able to download the file onto your hard drive. They just recently added an extra step, where you have to enter a number/letter code next to the "start download" link before downloading. Sounds a bit complicated, but it's really not a big deal.

http://rapidshare.de/files/5752682/...-_kids_play_follow_the_leader_-_1969.mpg.html

Medbe Monster

Reaction score
Very Cool Clean Gultch!
I was wondering if you had anymore Classic(old) Ernie and Bert Sketches?

Mokeystar

Reaction score
I had problems getting into the site at first, too, but I tried back at a later time and it finally let me in. Hmmmm.

Anyhoo, thank you. It's been years since I've seen the four eyes sketch....and I think I only saw it once. Even though the regular Beautiful Day Monster came THIS close to crossing the line of being "too scary" (at least in my opinion), maybe they realized that the four-eyed version of him was too much for some kids to handle and they stopped playing it early on.....or as much as the other Ernie and Bert clips. Who knows.....all I know is that the clip scared the begeebies out of me. Never have I seen Beautiful Day open his mouth that wide...yipes!
When he growled, is that Jim's voice I hear? I didn't listen extremely close, but it almost sounded like him.

Since there are no icons to represent "scared", I'll leave a happy Kermit here. :smile: