The Madtv Sesame parody description

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I thought this was very funny and I'm also pretty sure this is not the first time madtv (my fave late night show way better then snl in recent years) has made a muppet skit...

FlipperFace

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
bigbirdfan is really 4 yrs old he just wants us to think he is a grown up
I met him 1ce realy were roommates!ARPIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!Woah realy early!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Hi, I haven't been on here for awhile. I just watched the Mad TV skit, very funny parody, the attention to detail was frightening. :eek:

I actually thought Cookie Monster looked cute with a flatter head lol.

wuba wuba woo

Reaction score
Mad TV parody of bert and ernie in a bar

TheJimHensonHour said:
I thought this was very funny and I'm also pretty sure this is not the first time madtv (my fave late night show way better then snl in recent years) has made a muppet skit...
I wanted to say that I love mad tv as well...and I have been looking for a parody I saw quite a few years ago. It was Bert sitting in a bar drinking milk, and ernie comes in and starts complaining about how there were 5 COOKIES at the house, but now there were only 4. He was badgering Bert. IT WAS GREAT. I have been trying to get a copy of that skit for years. My husband never got to see it, and I am dying to see it again. :confused:

Valentine

Reaction score
"everyones infected in the neighborhood!"

Thanks ReneeLouvier, Golden Teeth, and Anythingmuppet; got a giant laugh from that :big_grin:

...but why doesnt youtube.com just remove the bad quality clip???

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I've watched the one posted by Renee. It was very good. I loved it but at the moment I'm preparing to look at the better quality clip.

It really is inoffensively funny. They should make more such parodies.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
For some reason the better quality clip posted by Anything Muppet keeps cutting out when the Cookie Monster bit is almost finished. Does anyone else have this problem?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
wuba wuba woo said:
I wanted to say that I love mad tv as well...and I have been looking for a parody I saw quite a few years ago. It was Bert sitting in a bar drinking milk, and ernie comes in and starts complaining about how there were 5 COOKIES at the house, but now there were only 4. He was badgering Bert. IT WAS GREAT. I have been trying to get a copy of that skit for years. My husband never got to see it, and I am dying to see it again. :confused:
Actually, I remember the real sketch that appeared on the show. It seems like Mad TV reversed Ernie and Bert's roles. I'd like to see that one as well.

SurfPark

Reaction score
I thought this was pretty funny because it kept the cheery attitude of the characters with the juxtopposed subject matter. The characters were horribly made, but it goes with the campy nature of the skit. Very funny and sad.

FlipperFace

Reaction score
2 things.....1.You put this in The Walt Disney Company

2.Before I saw it I closed the window. Yes I freaked out!