Tell me the quote you liked in The Muppet Movie?

bigbirdfan

Reaction score
Mine was Well,I have a dream too,but it's about singing and dancing and making people happy!"

golden teeth

Reaction score
Mine are 1."Dancing and a wigglin, jelly belly jigglin....honey thats the way I am."
2."Then your going to have to get a second apartment."
3."If this were the movies..." :big_grin: "Which it is." :sing: "Then we'd come up with some kind of clever plot device.":wink: "Like disguising their car so it won't be recognized!"

BEAR

Reaction score
Here are some highlights:

Fozzie: Hey, there. Want a lift?
Big Bird: Oh, no thanks. I'm on my way to New York City to try to break into public television.
Fozzie: Hmm. Goodluck!

Fozzie: Allergies are nothing to sneeze at.
Rowlf: I'm allergic to cats, myself.

Kermit: This crowd is getting ugly.
Fozzie: You think this crowd is ugly? You should see the dancing girls!

Janice: Will you buy me some popcorn, pleeease?
Floyd: Sure, Mama! Nothin's too good for my woman!

Statler: How do you like the film?
Waldorf: I've seen detergents that leave a better film than this.

Fozzie: Five hundred dollars?...Would you consider a bear in a frog suit?
Kermit: Fozziee!
Fozzie: Yes, sir. Sorry, I just lost my head...

there are so many more but I can't think of them.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Zoot: And I'm uh, uh......
Floyd: Zoot. Sax is your ax. Uh oh, Zoot skipped a groove again.

Dr. Teeth: Easier done than said.

ryan

BEAR

Reaction score
Piggy: Whisper sweet nothings into my ear.
Kermit: Motorcycle cop.
Piggy: "Motorcycle cop" is a sweet nothing?
Kermit: No. A motorcycle cop is chasing us!

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Fozzie: You don't go to Bombay to become a movie star, you go where we're going, Hollywood

Gonzo: Sure, if you wanna do the easy way

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Professer whatever his name was. says to Miss Piggy just before he turns on that electronic whatever that was says in 10 seconds he won't know you from something bacon. It's been years since i've been the movie and at the time didn't understand everything as well.

Muppet Dudemang

Reaction score
What a coincidence, earlier today I was reading quote from TMM on the Internet Movie Database! I can't remember this part, but when I read it I cracked up laughing:

:sing: : Oh, yeah, that's Animal. Show 'em what you do, Animal.
:halo: : I what do! EAT DRUMS!
[chews on a cymbal]
Dr. Teeth: No, no, no, no, no, *beat* drums, *beat* drums

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
How do you choose there are just so many great quotes in this movie..but my all time favorite three are:

Kermit: Where did you learn to drive?
Fozzie: I took a correspondence course.
(I go to college in a very small town and I swear this is how some of the people that live in the town got their license.)

Fozzie: I'm a professional. I've had three performances.
(This is my motto..hehe..okay not really..it's very far from just starting out, even though some call me a professional puppeteer I still feel pretty amatuerish next to the giants of puppetry, especially those who have been performing for over twenty years and are really really good. I have only been performing for only eight.)

Kermit: That's pretty dangerous building a road in the middle of the street. I mean, if frogs couldn't hop, I'd be gone with the Schwin.
(How true...I found this to be an even funnier quote when someone had to tell me that Schwin was the name of that style of bike..sadly I just found that out two years ago..)

What's funny about this movie is that the mad scientist spells frog..f.o.r.g..now in a muppet show episode Fozzie types mispelled words in order to get a laugh and this was one of the words..was this referring to that or did he just mess up his line and that was the only good take..hmm everytime I see the movie this part always makes me laugh.:smile: