Why do some users have a + after their name?

F

furryredmonster

Mine shows my name first to-- everybody's does.

Hmmm.. I will add a member to my ignore list that is online right now and see if there are - by their name...

F

furryredmonster

Nope.... their is nothing by a user's username if they are on your ignore list.

Rosewood

Reaction score
Could these + and - signs only be visible to certain people?

I tried checking people's names who are on my "buddy" and "ignore" lists, and I don't see these signs appearing anywhere. Is it possible that these signs could only be visible to certain people? Also, I was wondering what these dot's beside our names mean, and what does it mean when they change color?:confused:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I thought the dots meant if that member is online at MC or not, so if it's green they're online and if it's not green then... well then they're not.:smirk:

Rosewood

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
I thought the dots meant if that member is online at MC or not, so if it's green they're online and if it's not green then... well then they're not.:smirk:
I thought possibly the same thing, (green = online, blue = offline), but I wasn't sure. If so, I wonder what red means?

F

furryredmonster

red means you are invisable. It will not show that for other membs though. Just yourself.

Rosewood

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
There's red? I've never seen that before.
A while back, when I first joined, I remember I did some tinkering around with my "Settings and Options" and for a while I had my name under something called "invisible". It was back when I was a very inexperienced member and didn't realize what triggered what. (back then, I thought it meant I was in trouble or something!) Something jogged my memorie about that today and I went and tried it, and sure enough, my dot turned red! Guess I ended up answering my own question here! LOL!:stick_out_tongue: