New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

lblooloo

Reaction score
countketeers

Hi all...new member lblooloo here...i'm writing on behlaf of my precious 15 month old ... she misses the countketeers / birdketeers video that was on demand comast cable. does anyone know how we can find this episode of sesame on dvd...it also had monsterpiece theater with the "39 steps", and of course the Letter H, elmo's world etc...this was our favorite and a dvd would be GREAT! anyone can help us? thanks ...this is so fun!

john mark blair

Reaction score
thanks workin on more puppets, started another original design, turtles this time. challenging but then when it gets frustrating i stop and jump on a mmorpg. but making them is very fun.

Reaction score
Hello muppets and fraggles, one and all.

What a super forum. Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I live in Ohio and have always had a soft spot in my heart for Jim Henson's creations.

Dan

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Welcome InAFraggleCave, lblooloo (and your 15 month old), & queenprawn. May your days here be filled with joy, laughter, fun, and everything wonderful, hokay.

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome! I just found this site. I think I just might make like a Fraggle at Christmas as "Pass It On"! :coy:

Dan