Manga

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I've heard about the Kirby one, but have yet to see it.

As for Digimon, Vic, I used to LOVE that show! Only the first season. Then it was all, HEY there are cards now! And that just killed it for me.

I personally like Naruto (though I prefer the anime). You can't beat ninjas, giant frogs, crazy fighting, slapstick, and food! Not to mention perverted senseis. >_>
As for manga, I read Hikaru no Go (I love it! ><) and Love Hina. I have a few One Piece gn's I got as gifts, but it's not my favourite.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Heh-he... you said "poo" :wink: I have to be honest about the Digimon thing, I never caught the actual show, not on purpose, I really wanted to see it, I just wasn't around when it was on, but one day I caught the movie on a lunch break and I thought the animation rocked, so I went out and bought it!

Also, Ninja Scroll is one of the sweetest Anime of all times.

SuzieChan

Reaction score
Gosh... Is this topic dead? :concern:

Anyway, I'm really glad that I'm not the only one manga and anime fan here ^^.

These are some of the titles of the series/movies I like the most:

- Dragonball (except for DBGT which I think was a total disaster :stick_out_tongue:)
- Oh! My Goddess
- Hellsing
- Vampire Princess Miyu
- Dr. Slump
- Paradise Kiss
- Slayers
- My Neighbour Totoro
- Princess Mononoke
- Full Metal Alchemist
- Cowboy Bebop
- Chobits
- What's Michael
- Yattaman (anime of my childhood :big_grin:)
- Wolf's Rain

... I can't think of any more at the moment ^^'. Of course I usually preffer to watch them in the original japanese dub and "uncut" - I really don't like what companies such as FUNimation or 4Kids did to most of the anime series: butchering the dialogues with some crapppy dub (I disliked watching english version of Fushigi Yuugi because of that), making unnecessary editing and so on.

Drtooth

Reaction score
A fellow Slumper, eh? I love that one, especially since I look like Senbie! Sort of, but I do!

Anyway, I also have to add a couple cartoons I just got into

I really like Doraemon. I bought all these bootlegg Korean market tapes of the show, and even though it's in raw Japanese with no subtitles, I still enjoy it (I'm talking about the 2006 version, though I have a short film of the original version the broadcast a couple years ago on Japanese Television)
I also Love This is the Police Box outside of Kameari Park, Katsushika ward (KochiKame) and I enjoy some of Anpanman too.

I really want to get more original Japanese language manga ( I only have one issue of Bo-Bobo in Japanese, and one Japanese Jump magazine).

Luckily, the US version of Jump is publishing MORE of Bo-bobo, so I'll finally get to read some more.

(BTW, I don't understand Japanese, but it's fun to own the tapes and original books)