Pics of ourselves thread

FreddyTheDragon

Reaction score
DanDan, you look like the British actor Richard Connaught. He was in the movie "A ClockWork Orange".

Katzi428

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Is this thread such a good idea?
I don't think so either. We need to be careful. Everyone sees that there are Guests here right? So they could be lurking looking for pictures of us.
Snowth...good point about TA no longer being on this site with us.
I never thought I'd say this but for those of you that are under 20 ,I'm old enough to be your mother :eek: and I'd never allow my kids' pic Online. I'm in another site that has Amber Alerts in it. It's a yellow screen with red lettering that crawls along the top of the screen when a kid is missing.
Just my humble opinion.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I sometimes wish the internet was alot safer, because sometimes I'd just like to come out and say "Hi, I'm ________ and I live in _________", because let me tell you when tons of people constantly ask "what's your name?" "where do you live?" just becomes tideous after a while.
DanDanisinlovewithMadonna said:
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...y/000_0793.jpg

Erm...you should probably pretend you didn't see that...
I can't even tell WHAT that is you're kissing!:eek:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Don't quote me on this, but I think it's Madonna from her newest CD "Confessions on a Dance Floor," and Dan, being the Madonna freaky lover fan-boy he is is kissing a poster of her. But that's just what I assume...:wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Don't quote me on this, but I think it's Madonna from her newest CD "Confessions on a Dance Floor," and Dan, being the Madonna freaky lover fan-boy he is is kissing a poster of her. But that's just what I assume...:wink:
Heck I do that all the time...well except for the Madonna part, well you know what I mean!