The near, far, this is where we are sketch

BipBippadotta

Reaction score
Does anyone remember this sketch? It had a few monsters in it and it had some music that is similar to Some None and All.

BipBippadotta

Reaction score
BipBippadotta said:
Does anyone remember this sketch? It had a few monsters in it and it had some music that is similar to Some None and All.

No one remembers this sketch? 65 views and no replies. No one remembers this sketch? I'm stupified.

We are getting nearer nearer nearer
We are getting nearer nearer nearer
We are getting near, we're here

We are getting farther, farther, farther
We are getting farther, farther, farther
We are getting far, this is where we are.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I've seen that one recently on You Tube. That's a pretty good one. It also has Richard Hunt as Elmo.

BipBippadotta

Reaction score
I doubt anyone had that sketch on tape. What's the channel for You Tube .

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
You haven't checked out that site yet? I thought most MCers are pretty familar with You Tube. I mean I'm not putting you down or anything. I'm just kind of surprised. Anyway, just type in www.youtube.com and type "Sesame Street" in the search engine. Unfortunately, I don't know if the sketch your looking for is still there or not. They do tend to delete a lot of stuff. I think it's worth checking out.

BipBippadotta

Reaction score
Dude sweet. Thanks.:smile:

How do I find it? I checked all of the SS pages on you tube and can't find that sketch. Found some others (one way, casey Mcphee).

BipBippadotta

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
You haven't checked out that site yet? I thought most MCers are pretty familar with You Tube. I mean I'm not putting you down or anything. I'm just kind of surprised. Anyway, just type in www.youtube.com and type "Sesame Street" in the search engine. Unfortunately, I don't know if the sketch your looking for is still there or not. They do tend to delete a lot of stuff. I think it's worth checking out.

Do you have the link to that sketch on youtube?

Oops nevermind. I will check with youtube administrators.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Well, they tend to delete a lot of stuff. Heck, there was one I missed about :stick_out_tongue: trying to sleep in a thunderstorm where he mentions Olivia and David. I guess it would be a good idea to check with the administrators and see if there's anyway that we can access stuff that's not there anymore.