New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Tay269

Reaction score
hi! :smile: i am new. Nick22 is my best friend. My name is Taylor :excited: my favorites are Beaker:eek:, miss piggy, janice, and kermit! =] i cant wait until i talk to you guys! =] bye

anytimepally

Reaction score
Been a reader of the site and forums for years. Finally decided to say Hi. I live in Indiana, my Favorite Muppet is Fozzie and My Favorite Movie is The Muppet Movie. I am 42 years old today but still love the Muppets and probably always will.
Welcome :big_grin:

Nick22

Reaction score
just wanted to welcome all the new comers! hi taylor!

kymie

Reaction score
Hi, I've been lurking for a while and finally got round to signing up! I have 6 kids and live in the UK. I have ALWAYS loved Muppets and my fav is Sweetums. Im sad that he is no longer in the parade at WDW'S HS:frown: :cry:

heidird

Reaction score
I love the Muppets as well as my 6-yr old son. He has been "addicted" since he was 2! We can't wait for more more more and love that they are making more of a comeback into the movies and television!
:smile: :mad: :rolleyes:

anytimepally

Reaction score
Hi I love plants especially the new TickleMe Plant ...that real plant that move when tickled. and I love anything related to the Muppets. They both bring back memories that I can share with my kids.
Hi, I've been lurking for a while and finally got round to signing up! I have 6 kids and live in the UK. I have ALWAYS loved Muppets and my fav is Sweetums. Im sad that he is no longer in the parade at WDW'S HS
I love the Muppets as well as my 6-yr old son. He has been "addicted" since he was 2! We can't wait for more more more and love that they are making more of a comeback into the movies and television!
Welcome guys! :batty:

Tina Jerman

Reaction score
Hi, everyone! My name is Tina...married with one son of my own, and one stepson...I drive my family crazy with my love for the muppets! I have ALWAYS loved the muppets..they are my fondest childhood memories! I never missed Kermit saying welcome to the Muppet Show when I was a kid, and having the episodes on DVD now is so awesome to me! I have the Muppet Show opening theme on my cell as my ringtone! I cried like a baby when I heard about Jim Henson passing, but how cool is it that he lives on in those adorable felt characters!
I can't really pick a "Favorite" because I love so many of them! Glad to be here, glad to have found so many people that love them as much as I do! God Bless the Henson family!

Moo2u

Reaction score
Hey there, new guy here.
I'm crazy about the Muppets. I love animation and acting, and believe puppetry is the prefect blend of the two.

Dock Bullfrog

Reaction score
Hello everyone! New member here! I just wanted to say hi and let you know I am happy to be a part of the forum!

anytimepally

Reaction score
Hi, everyone! My name is Tina...married with one son of my own, and one stepson...I drive my family crazy with my love for the muppets! I have ALWAYS loved the muppets..they are my fondest childhood memories! I never missed Kermit saying welcome to the Muppet Show when I was a kid, and having the episodes on DVD now is so awesome to me! I have the Muppet Show opening theme on my cell as my ringtone! I cried like a baby when I heard about Jim Henson passing, but how cool is it that he lives on in those adorable felt characters!
I can't really pick a "Favorite" because I love so many of them! Glad to be here, glad to have found so many people that love them as much as I do! God Bless the Henson family!
Hey there, new guy here.
I'm crazy about the Muppets. I love animation and acting, and believe puppetry is the prefect blend of the two.
Hello everyone! New member here! I just wanted to say hi and let you know I am happy to be a part of the forum!
Welcome :zany: .. Hope you all enjoy it here!