New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Malibu84

Reaction score
I love the Muppets

Hi Everyone!
I'm new...I was searching online trying desperatly to find the Muppet Family Christmas what aired on ABC back in 1987. This forum is awesome! I have been a Muppets fan forever, I love Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock, the Muppet Babies...etc. My sister and I always watch Muppet shows, she even tried to color herself blue with a magic marker because she wanted to be Cookie Monster :insatiable:

Anyway, I contacted KermiClown to see if I can purchase the Muppet Family Christmas from him, and I think I'm going to buy Christmas Eve on Sesame Street too! I love it when Cookie eats the telephone when he is talking to Santa!

Okay, that is my big introduction! :stick_out_tongue:

Have a very Muppet Christmas!

anytimepally

Reaction score
haha! that's awesome.. I always wanted to be Cookie Monster, too :insatiable: .. I never colored myself, though, I just ate like him!.. Welcome! Hope you like it here :smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Welcome toall the newest members!
Rarabird, that's awesome that you got to work on the new musical! Thanks also for the information about the dates and location.

I hope to see you all here often!
:smile:

Kate

Tay269

Reaction score
hello! welcome to Muppet Central! Im Taylor feel free to talk to me! =]

Irishmom2

Reaction score
I'm new to this forum

Hi there, I'm new to this forum and I'm a huge Muppet fan ever since I can remember when I was little, especially at night time there was a nightly show with muppets and the guest stars in it and fell in love with it. I'm hoping that I can find the movie that I'm still looking for is John Denver and the Muppets : A Christmas Together and it's my fave movie and I want to show it to my son because he's started to love the Muppets now. :smile:

kgambino

Reaction score
Kristin

Hi,
I'm Kristin this is my first post. The Muppet Show was my favorite when I was a child. I used to play the record for The Great Muppet Caper all the time. I was also Miss Piggy at age 3. My mom made the costume for me. Purple gloves and all.