Big Bird and Little Bird pics

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Cool

Thoes would be cool to have in my collection, I'm looking forward to the whole series.

flyingpenguin

Reaction score
JJandJanice said:
Thoes would be cool to have in my collection, I'm looking forward to the whole series.
Little Bird Rocks!!!!

Is Little Bird a girl????

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Big Brid would have to be the same size as the Sweetums figure right?

zns

Reaction score
JJandJanice said:
Big Brid would have to be the same size as the Sweetums figure right?
He should be. One can only imagine. :wink:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
travellingpat said:
Well, now we'll never see them...-tear-
Is anyone 100% sure that the line has been cancelled, I mean I know I've been hearing this and that about them being cancelled, than I hear about how there is still a chance, is someone playing with my heart here. Man I really want these Sesame Street action figures, I'm even wanting Elmo and I'm not really a big Elmo fan. But I was just thinking about how great it would be to have The sesame Street gang, (for me I wanted Cookie Monster, Oscar The Grouch, and the Count the most,) to be with the Muppet Show/Muppets tonight gang. Not to mention I would of loved to seen Hoots the Owl, man he would be such a cool action figure. But I keep seeing the pictures of series one on the Palisades website, in the pages of toyfare, on website saying that you can pre-order them. Is this a cruel joke:cry: . And if series one does come out, chances are, that they would have to sell really really well, for their to be a series two. (so if the series does come out, we have to support our Muppets.) Man, I guess I'll just hang on to my wishful thinking and for now try to get Super Grover and admire my Muppet Show figures.

But if this is the case, it's just really sad that the only Sesame Street Muppet to hang out with the Muppet Show Muppets will be Grover (as Super Grover, no less).