New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

AnnaLove13

Reaction score
My First Message!

Hi, Muppet Central Forum-ers!
I'm Anna and I'm new to this place. I'm only 13, just to let you guys know, and my favorite Muppet is definitely Miss Piggy :mad: because she is sooo adorable!
So if you all have any questions, I'll be glad to give you a straight answer! :frown:

AnnaLove13

otown328

Reaction score
Hi my name is Marta, and aside from being a Muppet fan, I'm hoping to renew a lifelong interest in puppetry. I'm also owned by two totally different cats, one of each sex.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hey there, my name's Mario and I'm from Belgium and for the time being right in the midst of building custom full-bodied muppet-like costumes. Just here to share and learn. Thanks!
welcome glad that you could come to this great place i hope that you enjoy it here .:smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hi my name is Marta, and aside from being a Muppet fan, I'm hoping to renew a lifelong interest in puppetry. I'm also owned by two totally different cats, one of each sex.
I hope that you love it here , this is a wonderful place for those that love the muppets and also Puppetry in General .:smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hi, Muppet Central Forum-ers!
I'm Anna and I'm new to this place. I'm only 13, just to let you guys know, and my favorite Muppet is definitely Miss Piggy :mad: because she is sooo adorable!
So if you all have any questions, I'll be glad to give you a straight answer! :frown:

AnnaLove13
Welcome annalove13 i hope that you love it here , it is a fun place .

Miss piggy is my faverite muppet to

DollyKim

Reaction score
I'm Kim, was raised on Muppets, never quite managed to run away and join them and got in to art and custom dolls. There might still be puppets in the garage but no Muppets, just a few of the Starbucks ones bought second hand. I suppose my favorite Muppet is Brian :stick_out_tongue:, I went as far as basing one of my dolls very much on him and getting him a Dr Van Neuter, and I did the work on my sister's Jareth. I've been lucky enough to see Puppet Up once and hope to go again.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hello to out newest members, AnnaLove13 and Marta! Very glad you joined us! :smile:

Gerbert

Reaction score
Hi! My Name Is Tyler I Am A Puppeteer / Puppet Builder / Enguineer. I Work At A Chuck E. Cheese Fixing The Puppets On Stage And A Puppet Builder / Puppeteer.

jeffster1970

Reaction score
Hello.

My name is Jeff and I am huge fan of The Muppets. I'm also a John Denver fan, and loved all his work with the Muppets.

I recently recorded an imitation of me singing rainbow connection as Kermit. Take a listen to it here:

http://www.creativewebsiteinventions.com/jeffster/Jeffster - Rainbow Connection.mp3

Oh how I would love to bring new music to young children of the new millenium as the voice of Kermit...if only they would let me!

Mraven322

Reaction score
great job

Thats a great job on the song jeff,you are really good as kermit.Hope you do more some time:smile::smile: