"Return to Fraggle Rock" screening held in Dallas

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Wow, what an awesome event! It is always great to see Henson events like this one happening, and its always great to see Muppeteers and other Henson folk at them too. It sounds it was a great event. I've always wanted to see the Fraggles on the big screen (and hopefully in 2007 we all will be able to...hint, hint). I guess I'll just do the next best thing: pop in my season 1 DVD set and sit real close to my TV (and just pretend)...I know it's not the same, but it's better than nothing. :excited:

Foodie

Reaction score
Uggh. That's cool. I almost wish I hadn't read this though since there was never any way I could've attended. :smirk:

Nicvk

Foodie

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
I've asked HIT if there are any other Fraggle screenings planed for the year. We will definitely let you guys know if we hear of any others.
* hint hint Columbus, Ohio! * hint hint *:smirk: :excited:

Nick

Reaction score
When I found out about that, I was a bit surprised. If I had know I'd have traveled for it. At least it sounds like it was fun. That's what matters.:wink:

Convincing John

Reaction score
Yeah, I didn't know about it until after it had happened. But the folks who attended had fun, and Karen and Dave had fun, too.

What I like to think about is those kids who had never seen Fraggle Rock before, and THEN...:excited:

I remember how thrilling it was for me to discover Fraggle Rock on HBO years ago. I even had a Fraggle Rock t-shirt where the Fraggles were gathered around the HBO logo, and the World's Oldest Fraggle was even on it, peering out the "O". (I still have the shirt tucked away, along with a homemade Boober Fraggle shirt I designed in grade school).

Does Karen Prell still post here? If so, maybe she'll tell us about any upcoming Fragglish events. Hopefully, we can find out where she and Dave are goin' next.

Hooray for Fraggle Rock!!!

Convincing John