Lack of Susan in recent years

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
She was in the Macy's thanksgiving day parade last year, and Jerry Nelson is always on SS consistently every year, he just doesn't do other Muppet projects because of the travel.

Therecanbonly1

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
... But she's also probably 40-50 years old as well. She's getting up in years
Ya think?!?! Lets see, she has been on the show since the beginning. Its in what the 37th season now? She was in her 20-30's when the show started... Best case she is probably 61... I have read in the past that she had her role on the show toned down because of the demands of being a principal.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Therecanbonly1 said:
Ya think?!?! Lets see, she has been on the show since the beginning. Its in what the 37th season now? She was in her 20-30's when the show started... Best case she is probably 61... I have read in the past that she had her role on the show toned down because of the demands of being a principal.
Wow. She looks GREAT for her age then! But that also makes sense about that. It's good that she's a principal too.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
That makes sense. My aunt's a school superintendent and she spends a lot of time in the office. She is retiring this year though. Maybe Loretta's in the same boat and might be on the show more when she has time off from her job. That's always possible.