New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

gonzo713

Reaction score
hi, my name is tony, new here but an avid follower of the site. ive been a lover of all things Henson for my whole life. cant wait to make new friends here

jarol

Reaction score
hi to everyone,i live in cuba, my name is harold and my dream is to have the dvds of the muppets show. here dont sell it.

pily98

Reaction score
hi

:concern::concern::concern::concern::concern::concern::concern::concern::concern::concern::concern::concern::concern::concern::concern::concern::concern::concern::concern::concern::concern::concern:
hi i'm new here but i am a lover of all things henson but i love the muppets take mahathan and my favorite charather is gonzo
:concern::concern::concern::concern::concern::concern::concern::concern::concern::concern::concern::concern::concern::concern::concern::concern::concern::concern::concern::concern::concern::concern:

muppet baby

Reaction score
I just joined the forum this morning and wanted to say hi. I've never been a member of a forum before - I came close to joining one for The Office but was too chicken. Somehow a forum for the Muppets is much less intimidating! Anyway, I look forward to being a member here. - Gina
Allo!

After scanning the forums for a while, I took the plunge and joined :smile: You seem like a friendly bunch, so I'm hoping to have a fun time here!
Just saying Hi!
R.
wow thats so awesome im only 12 but honered to talk to any muppeteer:flirt: thanks for your great work:halo:
Hello! We won't go into age here, but I have been a Muppet fan for a long, long time. Glad to be part of this!
Hiya Guys!
My name is Doug!
I'm a huge muppet fan, a puppeteer, and filmmaker!
hi, my name is tony, new here but an avid follower of the site. ive been a lover of all things Henson for my whole life. cant wait to make new friends here
hi to everyone,i live in cuba, my name is harold and my dream is to have the dvds of the muppets show. here dont sell it.
[quote=pily98;750820
hi i'm new here but i am a lover of all things henson but i love the muppets take mahathan and my favorite charather is gozo

welcome to all the new memebers it is so great to have u all here i hope u all have a great time here , this is a wonderful place to be .

paulakoala

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm a mom of three kids - my daughter is almost nine, and my sons are three years and 18 months old. We have been introducing the boys to the Muppet Show and so far, they LOVE it!

matrix74

Reaction score
Hi, I love the Muppets!

Hi, my name is Matthew!

I live in Los Angeles CA and I love the Muppets!

Long Live MuppetMania!