Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Oh yeah- I definitely tear up at Mr. Hooper's death. And yeah, I'm a man!
Yeah. I know what you mean. I'm a man too and I kind of teared up today when I heard about Don Knotts' death.

Anyway, I'll probably play the one about Hooper's death next. So far, I only remember the edited version on the '20th Anniversary Special.' Hopefully, this will be the complete version.

Oh, by the way, I've heard of one about Ernie trying to sleep during a thunderstorm and Olivia and David were mentioned. I found it before. Yet I can't find it again, no matter what I put in the search engine. Is it possible that they deleted it so they had more room for other stuff or am I just doing something wrong? Can someone tell me what's going on with that?

BillKal

Reaction score
How about the little segments with Fonzie & Richie of Happy Days? I remember one of them was where Fonzie was brushing his teeth in the Men's room at Arnolds.

Jennifer

Reaction score
The one I really wanna see is the cinematic poem that shows raindrops on flower petals to the tune of Vivaldi's Lute Concerto. At the end, the camera pulls away to reveal the flower is growing on a rooftop in a city. If they had used words, the message of looking for beauty in overlooked places couldn't be clearer. And it got me loving that classical piece.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I'm crying right now, watching that clip.....wow.....

Just...because....*is choked up by tears*

zns

Reaction score
The website just keeps getting better and better every day. Although I'm kinda dissapointed that they cut the "Mary Had A Bicycle" clip so short.:stick_out_tongue: What's the deal.:grouchy:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. I noticed that too. I would rather have seen the whole sketch.

I still wish someone would answer my question about the Ernie and Bert thunderstorm sketch. I think they might have deleted that one, unfortunately.

Sunrise

Reaction score
Whoever put up the Grover/Kermit "teeth" sketch - THANK YOU!!!:flirt: YOU ARE MY HERO.

That Mr. Hooper scene was not a good one for an emotional pregnant woman to watch. Only listening to Kermit say, "Like, carrotshhs," turned my tears into giggles.

Ziffel

Reaction score
Poor Kermit. Grover tormented him about the same as Ernie tormented Bert!
Interesting how Jim Henson and Frank Oz had alternate roles in who was the intelligent muppet and who was the pain in the neck! By the way, approximately what year was that "Kermit teeth" skit? I never saw it during my 1969-1977 viewing years but one time around 1988-1990 I happened to catch it. But not sure if it debuted some years before then or not.

mikealan

Reaction score
Where are several other following classic clips:

Many Words Begin With X
Penny Candy Man#8
Little Miss Muffet Rehearsal
Lady In the Barrel
Harvey Kneeslapper's Confetti Trick
Circus Tamer#12
Pinball#10

When I clicked on each of them, they start saying "This video is not available"! :mad: This is so annoying! Are they gonna bring them back soon or later? The playlist of SS videos is now decreasing, a little.