Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Hmmm, Twiddlebugs? There are some other clips that could be shown on there. I haven't seen those in ages.

I also wish we could get a clip of Ernie singing, "Imagine That." It seems like every DVD SW puts out has his rendition of "Don't Want to Live on the Moon," but "Imagine That" gets no love, at least none that I've seen.
Well, that one was played on the show this season. That's good news.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Well, I've just uploaded two new clips to youtube.com
These aren't actually Sesame Street clips, but I thought it'd be just as well to mention them here, to keep it on the youtube thread. Anyway, I have a clip from "Muppet Babies" on there that supposedly makes a reference to or parodies "Labyrinth". Now I have the seen the movie, and I love it, but it's been a little while. I think I kinda get it, but could someone maybe explain the joke a bit better? Thanks.

Also, I have an ultra rare and cool clip for enjoyment on there.
The opening theme song video to Muppet Babies & Monsters!!!!:smile:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly9t1G2f9oA
YES!!! This is the opening used in 1985 when Muppet Babies was briefly expanded to 1 hour and a half long and included both the "Muppet Babies" cartoon and the short-lived "Little Muppet Monsters" series!!!
Enjoy!

Sunrise

Reaction score
Gorgon Heap said:
What format are these clips in, anyhow? I have slow dial-up, and I think the only up-to-date (?) video format on my computer is QuickTime.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
Gorgon, they are in something called ".flv" - I have no idea what it means, but Quick Time won't play them. I had to download an .flv player, which you can find by Googling - there's a couple free ones out there.

I shudder to think of downloading those clips on dialup though.

Ziffel

Reaction score
Not sure if everyone is aware that there are also a few Muppet Show clips on youtube, including a 3 and half minute one with Don Knotts. Just viewed it.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Thanks for that info, Ziffel. Since the season two disk won't come out until the summer, it would be good to see that clip so I know what I have to look forward too.

zns

Reaction score
I'd like to see some clips from Little Muppet Monsters if anyone has them.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Also, I have an ultra rare and cool clip for enjoyment on there.
The opening theme song video to Muppet Babies & Monsters!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly9t1G2f9oA
YES!!! This is the opening used in 1985 when Muppet Babies was briefly expanded to 1 hour and a half long and included both the "Muppet Babies" cartoon and the short-lived "Little Muppet Monsters" series!!!
Enjoy!
Here you go. Hit the link above. (It's the intro used for the series!:smile: )

zns

Reaction score
Actually, I was wondering if you had any other clips from the series other than the theme song.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I wish! Sorry- that's all I've got. I just found that through an IRC channel- so I'm not sure where to get more.

zns

Reaction score
That's cool. Maybe sombody else that has them can download them. :smirk: