New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

pressedsilk

Reaction score
Hello there!

I'm new to the forum but a long time fan Jim Henson and the Muppets!

It's not easy being green!

Kiki

Reaction score
Welcome, guys! :smile: Y'all enjoy yourselves... I must say, I'm really enjoying reading everyone's unqiue stories!

pressedsilk

Reaction score
Muppet Forum

:smile: I must say that I've enjoyed learning more about the Muppets and related subject information. I only wish I found this foruma long ago. It could of helped me teach my students even more about Jim Henson and the Muppets.

Reaction score
hiya, Been a long time viewer of the forum, i signed up a username a couple years back but i lost track of it, so i now have a shiny new fresh username.

I have grown up with the muppets and love so many of Jim Hensons creations.

I'm also a huge fan of The Dark Crystal :smile:.

SailorTweek

Reaction score
I'm new! HELLO!

Hey everyone!

I've been hanging around the Jim Henson exhibit in Seattle's EMP the last few weeks...I'm surprised they all dont' know me by name yet *LOL* Always been a Muppet and Fraggle fan. They are my inspiration for all the theatre I love to do. They are the big reason I studied children's theatre.

Glad to be part of a very loving fanbase. ^_^

:excited::coy::smirk:

doozerduststew

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I've been a long-time lover of the Muppets (especially Fraggle Rock)! Can't wait for the Fraggle Movie to come out... I have two children, both under the age of 5, and both are just as addicted to the Muppets as I am! Glad to be here!

shallottedce

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Hi folks!

I'm Beth, the Director of Christian Education at a church in North Carolina. Been making puppets since college, mainly to give to my friends who use puppets in mission work. The most recent one was a camel for our Christmas program last year.

Someday I'd like to make some really large puppets, but until the opportunity arises, they'll just be a gleam in my eye.

At the moment I'm preparing for Vacation Bible School, and trying to add angels to the top of our Ark of the Covenant using foam and Sculpt Or Coat.

Happy puppeteering!

Beth

Nick22

Reaction score
welcome to all the new members! cant wait to see some of your posts!