Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Andy

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
I also noticed the O cartoon withthe goofy O song is also there.
I KNEW I forgot to mention one, thanks Mike!

Andrew T

Reaction score
Wow! It looks like a few clips I recognize from the very first episode are up, including Solomon Grundy and Kermit sitting on the wall with the letter W.

The only thing I'd really like to see that I haven't already is the famous segment with the red hot I-beam.

PiLfan

Reaction score
The E Song is up

The famous "E song" and cartoon from the first episode has been uploaded. Also, a few other very rare clips and songs have just been added as well...including a Joe Raposo song on peanut butter i never heard or seen before, and the cartoon of Jack and the land of Bs...or something. There's also that goofy clip of all the kids singing "in the same voice, the same song".

The clips from the 60s-70s are really tripping. Just listen to the lyrics for the songs about the letter O, E, and daddy dear (letter D)...i can hardly imagine anyone writing stuff like this for any program nowadays...much less a kids show.

Andy

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
The sound to it doesn't work.
I couldn't hear it at first, until I boosted the volume on my speakers manually. Then, I heard it fine.:smile:

PiLfan

Reaction score
yeah the sound is very weak...but if you turn up the volume the whole way, you can hear it.

Sunrise

Reaction score
omgomgomg. I'm in heaven. The "O" song, we all sing, song of 10, the sad flower...blisssssss. :excited: All my dreams coming true.

Except suddenly I can't save the clips to my hard drive anymore. The old link where I used to to it has changed, and now it wants you to download some kind of firefox program that makes it simpler...I did all that, and the program isn't working. It gives me some weird error message instead. BOO HISS.

Anybody else running into this, finding any solutions?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Wow, they have so many clips, I wonder when there gonna get caught?:wink: