Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

BillKal

Reaction score
I personally don't like all the "cr*P" that's on YouTube Sesame Street clips.

It's now like we have to really "FISH" for some classic SS clips on there while going through some crazy stuff that really doesn't have to do with Sesame Street -- unless it's some sick joke!

PiLfan

Reaction score
The "A - Ape" song just added

A crisp and completed version of Stevie Wonder's "Superstition" was posted the other day (it no longer cuts off half way through).

Also, the classic Ape cartoon was just put up..."the train to spain was late today, an ape pulled the brake (and made a getaway!!)"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtncNnZ5pJw&search=sesame street

Love that one....now all we need is lowercase N and cowboy X and we have most of the all-time classic animated letters skits on there. :smile:

BipBippadotta

Reaction score
Has anyone seen Near and Far on Youtube? It was on there a while ago when I asked about it a few months back. I never got to see it.

Is there any other place to view sketches besides youtube.com?

fatblue

Reaction score
youtube

Also, what happened to green grover skit 'First and Last'??

Java

Reaction score
Someone may have mentioned this already but has anyone found the Ernie and Bert skit Dance Myself to Sleep with the dancing sheep anywhere?

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
Java said:
Someone may have mentioned this already but has anyone found the Ernie and Bert skit Dance Myself to Sleep with the dancing sheep anywhere?
Yes,it's on www.youtube.com .I apologize for not having the exact link,but last time I checked it was under Sesame Street.I hope this helps you.:smile:

Java

Reaction score
Thank you! I didnt get the chance to look for it before heading to work last night.

mikealan

Reaction score
What bothers me and what really annoys me is that last night, most of the classic clips like King of 8, Capital I, Two Little Dolls, MPT: Twelve Angry Men, Beat the Time, Mystery Guest game show, Morphing Letters animation, Ernie & Bert Do the Laundory, Bert's Locked Out, some Harvey Kneeslapper skits, Cookie demonstrating AMOR are taken off by the users and the SSLA has never been updated since April 30! And when I clicked on the YouTube video clips of some sketches on the SSLA site, they always said that these are removed by the user. This means that they are no longer available and we'll never get to see them ever again!