Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

gtejeda

Reaction score
thanks again joey
Thanks for the discription. I was a part of a group of first grade students that were chosen on the show.
We filmed on the beach, sugar cane fields and other cities of Puerto Rico. And on the Last day was Filmed Maria's birth day party at my principal's house.

Thanks again.
Now i have a reference nunber to use to see if i can find it to buy.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I checked this out like 3 weeks ago...

Now, tell me... is it just me, or is anyone bored with the multiple posts of the same skit. That Hebrew 1970's bit has to be on there like 6 times.

PiLfan

Reaction score
Drtooth said:

Now, tell me... is it just me, or is anyone bored with the multiple posts of the same skit. That Hebrew 1970's bit has to be on there like 6 times.
LOL, well now there's a hebrew version or something of the alligator king on there.

:smirk:

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Drtooth said:

I don't get that either. Seeing 1 skit and the same 1 10 or 20 pages. down. I think I'll let them know about it as soom as I'm through here.

Anyway It's noce to see some of the newer clips. I never saw that 1 with the kids playing baseball and that big kid comes along, steps on the ball and won't let the kid have it back untill the dog who's playing with him chases him away. It's amazing with all the skits whether animated, film, muppets, that get reused and here's 1 that either hasn't or not very often.

Brinatello

Reaction score
I've been without decent sound for weeks, or when I had to reformat my computer in late May, it did something to my sound card and I couldn't hear things clearly. There'd be hissing and white noise coming out of my speakers. With that, I couldn't watch any clips over at YouTube.

But, just last night, I decided to remove my sound card and its program and allowed the computer to find new hardware. Don't ask me how I did it, but I got the sound to return crystal clear!

So, after all that boring talk, I found some new Sesame Street clips that I hadn't seen in years! Here's the few I played tonight that made me laugh, cry, and feel like a kid again!

Bert and Ernie:
"I Don't Want to Live on the Moon"- a friend of mine sent me an MP3 of this in the early 2000's. I cried when I played it, but seeing the actual video tonight was a lot harder to sit through.

Ernie eats cookies in bed- It's just hilarious.

Bert's favorite number- Ernie thinks it's boring, and his favorite number is classic.

Muppets random:
The Count counting to 8- This was awesome. I noticed Jerry Nelson had a stronger Romanian accent on the Count in the earlier seasons. He's got a great singing voice, too!

The original "Mah nah mah nah"- This is the one with the guy and two girls before "The Muppet Show" version. I have a small MP3 near the end of this song and I NEVER knew what it was from! Now, I know!

Oscar singing, "I Love Trash"- This is on my Original Cast record and it was fun watching it for the first time. Yes, admittedly, the first time in a LONG time!

Kermit and various animals singing, "Doo Wop Doo Wop, Hop!"- It was so cute to watch him hop!

W Beats Up Kermit- I went into a giggling fit with this one. Poor Kermit!

Snuffy and Ernie singing the Blues with Hoots the Owl and band in the background- This was cool to see two characters who normally don't interact with one another on the show!

Cartoons:
"The J Song"- The one with the guy and his interesting relatives. Pretty catchy!

"That's About the Size of It"- A Raposo song that was quite fun as well as educational.

"The D Song"- You know, "Daddy dear, oh, Daddy dear, do dogs dream dreams? Do ducks have ears? Do dragons dance? Why do gophers dig holes? Do gophers dig holes in their dirty clothes?" Although bizarre, the melody is beautiful.

"The Number 6"- It's part live-action, too. This is the one with Jim Henson falling down the stairs and dropping those six pies!

I stopped there briefly since my family came home and we had dinner, plus they wanted to check email, look at other YouTube stuff and basically take over the computer! :stick_out_tongue: But, I'd like to add a thank you to all of those users at YouTube for putting up those videos. Without them, I don't know how I'd be able to watch those clips!

BillKal

Reaction score
I'm looking for some Bert&Ernie at the movies. (Ie. especially the one where Ernie coveys emotions thoughout the movie). I love near the end where they all start laughing and Ernie keeps nudging Bert saying "isn't that funny" --- and Bert says something to the effect "You can stop hitting me Ernie, I see it's funny".

Also looking for the 2 Prince Charming segements from SSNews of "Sleeping Beauty" and "Rapunzel" with the rude PC.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
PiLfan said:
A crisp and completed version of Stevie Wonder's "Superstition" was posted the other day (it no longer cuts off half way through).

Also, the classic Ape cartoon was just put up..."the train to spain was late today, an ape pulled the brake (and made a getaway!!)"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtncNnZ5pJw&search=sesame street

Love that one....now all we need is lowercase N and cowboy X and we have most of the all-time classic animated letters skits on there. :smile:
Now the way I remember the A cartoon after he says, ''soory I'm late''. I heards a ''Happy B-day to you'' and this 1 has some other kind of music. what happened?