Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

mikebennidict

Reaction score
I've always liked Raposo's version the best. I can't undertand why they choose a different version for the record.

BillKal

Reaction score
Any idea on where we (I) can post requests for upload considerations on YouTube?

Do these fans look on this board?

If so, I'm looking for the skit where Louis and Bob are putting up cardboard pictures of a tunnel (with Train Tracks)....then the train goes through the tunnel.

Also looking for the SS Newsflash with Sleeping Beauty.

BillKal

Reaction score
oh... 1 more.... J is for Jacket (aka "Jenny & Jeff get away from that Jacket")

Brinatello

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
I've always liked Raposo's version the best. I can't undertand why they choose a different version for the record.
My guess is they didn't want the children listening to think it's an all-adult singing record. I used to imagine the kids were singing in the recording studio with all of the SS characters and adults around them. The same imagination went with a Disney Christmas record. I wanted to be with those kids so that I could be around my favorite characters! Yeah, I was dumb back then. :embarrassed:

PiLfan

Reaction score
Crud! They are starting to delete user accounts on youtube for posting classic SS clips, i presume because of copyright issues. A user called nantoseiken had all his videos deleted, and he had some great bert and ernie clips and animated segments, like the famous "loaf of bread, container of milk..."

Bottom line...better download and save the clips while they're out there, because they may not be around for long.

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
PiLfan said:
Crud! They are starting to delete user accounts on youtube for posting classic SS clips, i presume because of copyright issues. A user called nantoseiken had all his videos deleted, and he had some great bert and ernie clips and animated segments, like the famous "loaf of bread, container of milk..."

Bottom line...better download and save the clips while they're out there, because they may not be around for long.
Actually, I'm surprised they've let it go on for this long. Completely understandable of course. I just hope those clips that are being removed will end up on the DVD later this fall.

Java

Reaction score
So, I've updated my clips and have what I want as of right now downloaded.

I would still love to see The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson on there though.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
PiLfan said:
Keep in mind, until now, SS clips have been deleted only by the user. But consider this: nantoseiken's account was deleted most likely because the user posted videos from The Daily Show, which can be found at Comedy Central's site... :concern:

Make sense?