Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

BipBippadotta

Reaction score
I got the video uploaded but it is not being displayed for all to see yet and I can only see it when I go to my videos :frown:. It's wrong! IT"S WRONNNNNG!!!!! CXC|>

BipBippadotta

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
I was just thinking today about it and that other 1 that some of us here saw of the 1st SS episode where the guy sings Hey Cow I See You Now which I also remember seeing a few times when I was small. While we don't know when the film with the milk truck driver delivering milk and the lady singing Milk Milk Milk was made, I have a feeling it wasn't made all that long and this other 1 I speak of. I think the film quality in both of them are simillar. It could of been made more than 5 years after the 1st one considering I'm 33 and remember seeing both of them as far back as age 2.
I don't remember seeing those at 2 of course I don't remember 2 not even tree. 4 yeah I remember 4. I don't remember ever seeing mahna mahna on SS back in the day either.

PiLfan

Reaction score
BipBippadotta said:
I got the video uploaded but it is not being displayed for all to see yet and I can only see it when I go to my videos :frown:. It's wrong! IT"S WRONNNNNG!!!!! CXC|>
Relax, there's a delay between when you upload videos to when everyone can see them...sometimes it's as long as 24 hours. No fear dude, they'll be up there soon, :wink:

BipBippadotta

Reaction score
Nah it wasnt that it was just I didnt want people being deprived of the reminiscential value of the videos. Trust me I am :cool: .

How many of the videos should I put up though? I made 46 sketches total.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
BipBippadotta said:
I have just converted some videos from Tony W's tapes that he sent me a long time ago. I wish to upload them to youtube. Now it said that I can't upload copywritten material so what's up? What can I do.
what are those tapes supposed to be?

BipBippadotta

Reaction score
They are a collection of various sketches on SS. Many of them are already on YouTube. Some of them aren't here.......... Some of them are here. I'd make a list of what I made but time is precious.

PiLfan

Reaction score
BipBippadotta said:
Nah it wasnt that it was just I didnt want people being deprived of the reminiscential value of the videos. Trust me I am :cool: .

How many of the videos should I put up though? I made 46 sketches total.

You should get away with posting all of them...there's a few youtube members who've put up literally hundreds and nothing's happened. Only one of them I think had to make his videos private because he had so many. I've got about 30 or so on there and I'd post more if I had them... :big_grin:

mikebennidict

Reaction score
scary looking thing cartoon.

If tou saw it, I wonder what that red creature was. I assume it was making that wierd noise.

PiLfan

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
If tou saw it, I wonder what that red creature was. I assume it was making that wierd noise.
I always thought it was supposed to be a fox or something...although it sure got big when it stood up on its hind legs and ran off, didn't it? :eek:

The soundtrack had a weird buzzing noise and the clip had an eerie, suspense-like feel to it, in particular when the girl walked (or 'waddled' in this case) to the distant bushes to see what was so "scary". The trick ending always made me laugh, especially in thinking "yeah, she is a scary looking thing...beware of fat chicks". :big_grin: