Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Grover

Reaction score
Could anyone please post the opening scene of the fourth season premiere where the cast recites the alphabet.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
BipBippadotta said:
I want this sketch. http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Near_and_Far_(song)

Where is it does anyone know?
I don't know. Probably lost with the Bert and Ernie thunderstorm sketch that used to be there. But I have noticed that they restored some things that were gone from the site before, so you'll never know. They might come back some time. We'll just have to keep our fingers crossed.

jisforjump

Reaction score
I see that they have "UPLOADED" the word montage skits for D,G,N, and R. Is there anyone who has the montage for the letter T? Just like D and G, T has the same voice over guy (like D, he says..a delightful letter, the letter D). It seems to be the only one not posted. Thanks for listening. :smile:

ISNorden

Reaction score
I don't think "Two Noses" is there yet; I still have a wish-list of classic clips that haven't appeared (or reappeared after deletion) on YouTube yet. (The biggest disappointment, though, is supposedly finding a new copy of some clip and finding out that the darn thing won't load onscreen.)

PiLfan

Reaction score
jisforjump said:
I see that they have "UPLOADED" the word montage skits for D,G,N, and R. Is there anyone who has the montage for the letter T? Just like D and G, T has the same voice over guy (like D, he says..a delightful letter, the letter D). It seems to be the only one not posted. Thanks for listening. :smile:
Is that the "T for Toes" sketch? It sounds like it's voiced by the same guy and is similar to the others, except that only one t word (toes) is focused on for the clip, instead of a whole bunch of T words.

I remember the montages for D and N very well (less so for G and R)...I have no memory whatsoever of a T montage that follows the same format as the others, except for the toes thing, which may not be it.

ISNorden

Reaction score
The "loaf of bread" cartoon is back on the site, thankfully. I've made a few upload requests of my own on YouTube, with mixed results (only three or four turned up later on the Vintage Sesame Street clips group). I'm still trying to complete my collection of Jazzy Spies number clips, but only have #2, #4, #6 and #8 copied to this machine...neither of the #7 uploads I saw got through to KeepVid. :-(