Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

ISNorden

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
Yeah. I saw "Google Bugle." I thought that sketch was okay, but I wonder if CM was the best character to pick for that one. He really didn't say anything about his obsession with Cookies. I wonder if that would have been better with Grover or Telly.
Cookie never mentioned cookies in "Fuzzy and Blue" either; the closest he came was his ending remark about wanting to eat his blanket. I think he was picked for "Google Bugle" because of his trademark googly eyes; the only other Muppets built with those were Cookie's family, if I remember correctly.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Sadly I can't watch these on my computer but I was at the library today and saw the fireman film at the library and the Hard Working Dog film.

Speaking of the firefighters film I belong to a forum about the topoc and posted the clip there and perhaps there might be some there who reconize the location and know some info on it.

ISNorden

Reaction score
NantoSeiken: the link you gave for the "Four Dragons" clip leads to an entirely different clip. ("The Mystery of the Four Dragons", according to my search, doesn't exist on YouTube at all. :frown: ) Thank you for uploading the rest of them, though... *offers you a hug*

NantoSeiken

Reaction score
ISNorden said:
NantoSeiken: the link you gave for the "Four Dragons" clip leads to an entirely different clip.
Try hitting the refresh button on your browser, the link to the sketch should work then. Or click *HERE* to pull up the list of clips I've uploaded, you'll see the Four Dragons clip there.

ISNorden said:
("The Mystery of the Four Dragons", according to my search, doesn't exist on YouTube at all. :frown: )
YouTube's search function doesn't work on clips that have just been uploaded. It will show up in searches after a day or so.

ISNorden said:
*offers you a hug*
Happily accepted, and big hugs to you!

ISNorden

Reaction score
Thanks, NantoSeiken; the new clip's been rated and added to my faves list. *biiig huuug* By the way, did you ever find a copy of that clip with the boy and bear sharing a bubble bath? THAT is an "awww!" clip if I ever saw one... :flirt:

Chris Gawley

Reaction score
NantoSeiken said:
NantoSeiken, you are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :excited:

I've been looking for many of these clips for years (especially the "Fireman" & "Sam The Robot" sketches), & seeing them again has made me happier than I can tell you!

Thanks so much for sharing these clips with us! I love you!

jgroy

Reaction score
anybody happen to remember an old animated clip about a crack in a wall of a boy's room that comes to life as a " monster" of sorts??...hoping someone may have it and post it...thanks