Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Convincing John

Reaction score
She did? Hm. Didn't notice those. (shrug)

I still wonder where that old black and white SS clip came from.

Convincing John

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Convincing John said:
I still wonder where that old black and white SS clip came from.
It came from a kinescope recording of a 1971 episode, which most of us have, including me. If you have something good to offer to me (especially if it's non-Noggin SS), then PM me and we'll set up a tape trade.

wiley207

Reaction score
Youtube's going too far with removing stuff and banning users! They got rid of my two favorite Sesame Street News Flash clips! (the Pinocchio one and the Pig's Straw House one)

Oh, BTW, nantoshuskien or however you spell that now got kicked out of Youtube, also. Sawings14 is next, so I'm downloading the clips I like that he posted.

zns

Reaction score
If the videos from sawings14 get removed, then I am going to be really ticked. Maybe we should start a petition on this kind of stuff. But then again, it's just a crazy idea.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Muppet dude said:
Youtube's going too far with removing stuff and banning users! They got rid of my two favorite Sesame Street News Flash clips! (the Pinocchio one and the Pig's Straw House one)
Had a feeling this would happen. Thanx a lump, Google, you spineless Jelly fish, you!

mikebennidict

Reaction score
zns said:
If the videos from sawings14 get removed, then I am going to be really ticked. Maybe we should start a petition on this kind of stuff. But then again, it's just a crazy idea.
It's not going to work.

We're dealing with things like copyright laws which are playing a part in this.

PiLfan

Reaction score
It is the Viacom/Noggin logo issue that is resulting in the clips being removed. One of mine that I uploaded (letters vs. numbers sketch) had the noggin logo and i got a nasty email from youtube saying that it was removed at request of Viacom and my account would be suspended if i tried to upload anything like that again.

Luckily, all the other clips I have on there (about 30) do not have the noggin logo, so they haven't been removed............................yet.

mikealan

Reaction score
Well, sawing14 just removed the clips that have a Noggin logo and what I found out on YouTube is that Ernie's Guess What I Am Game and Where Do I Belong? game-show are back on.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah, and I'm glad I finally got to see the thunderstorm sketch where David and Olivia are mentioned. That's something you'd never see on today's 'Sesame Street' unfortunately.

zns

Reaction score
Johnytbird just added the song "Hola" with maria and Luis, so we still have some good clips coming in despite the copyright law deletion.:smile: :wink: :excited: he also added the "Here is Your Life Painting" with Guy Smiley.