Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
At long last, the complete anthology of The Beetles is ready. Thanks to nantoreturns, The Beetles lesser known hit: "Thinking Of U" is finally on youtube. :cool: :big_grin:
I saw it!Probably wouldv'e scared me if I saw it when I was little lol.:big_grin: .But unfortunetly,by the time I started watching Sesame Street,(1994),all the Beatles songs were long gone.

Convincing John

Reaction score
English Version?

Anyone know the English version to this clip? I've never seen it before. I'm guessing it's about families.

Convincing John

Radar

Reaction score
I am devastated that Flynn B's account has been removed from YouTube.....

I'm reaching out here - if anyone managed to capture that video before it was removed, or, indeed, has an uncompressed copy of some sort, or knows where I might find someone willing to copy or trade, please let me know.

I'm also so upset that the flynnb's account was deleated and the Crayon skit is no longer on youtube. It was always my favourite SS skit. I'd go as far as to say its my #1 favourite skit.

If ANYONE has this clip... please please please upload it to youtube again!
I need to see it again. :cry:

ETA: I'm looking through my Sesame Street youtube bookmarks(which i haven't done in a couple months) and SO many of my favourite skits are gone! :frown: I'm so sad.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I love the crayon skit, and I love the Paddle my way to you song so much, too!:smile: