New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

BillyRay

Reaction score
Hello out there in InterTube land,

Just joined up 5 minutes ago. Found the site from the 'Exploding Zombie' video left by the fella doing the Night of the Living Dead puppet film.

I knew there had to be kindred spirits on this board, since I have a Night of the Living Dead puppet show (live) of my own. 3rd year running; we're in the midst of rebuilding the entire cast.
(we'll be at ZombieConX in Milwaukee this October)

Long time fan of the Muppets, and all the breakthroughs that the late Mr. Henson (& Co.) made in the artform. Has anybody seen the Henson Exhibit at the Center for Puppetry Arts in Atlanta? Excellent collection. A must-see if you're ever in the area.

http://www.puppet.org/museum/spec.shtml#hensonworkshop

That's 'bout it for my ramblings. Niceta Meetcha, and have a great day!

macstone

Reaction score

Hi guys,

I just joined this forum. My name is Markus, 32 years old and I'm living in Frankfurt, Germany. I guess many of you will be surprised when I say that Kermit is living with us. You don't believe it? Take a look on our website to see some evidence! :smile:

:smile: http://kermit-on-tour.com :smile:

The Bunyip

Reaction score
Hello all wide and varied purveyors, conveyors and relayers of Muppets, Muppetry and all things else Muppet, Muppet related and ever so slightly Muppetfied! I was searching around the net trying to (unsuccessfully!) find a copy of 'Hello Cinderella!' as I haven't seen it since I was knee-high to a Doozer and stumbled upon this wonderful place

I've been a long time fan of all things Muppet myself and would go as far as to say wouldn't be the same person without the warmth, creativity, soul, dignity and wisdom these movies and shows brought to me as a little kid all the way through till now and beyond. I haven't even had much of a chance to even peruse the boards yet but I've got this feeling of excitement welling in me. I know this place is gonna be fun with alot of good folks to yabber with

Step #1! Find a good avatar :search:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to MC. Bunyip, the reason you might not have found anything on that special is because it's name isn't Hello Cinderella, the special is called Hey Cinderella! Send fellow forum member KermiClown a PM or email message, he can probably help you out. Other than that, have fun exploring the rest of the forums and have a good day.

The Bunyip

Reaction score
Cheers, Count :super: Thanks for the heads up. I'll careen along a PM to KermiClown and see what's happening. Thanks for the warm welcome :smile:

Reaction score
Forum Newbie

Hello fellow Muppet fans. While I'm new to the forum pages, I've followed the news on muppet central for the last 5 years.

I was fortunate enough to see the very first episode of Sesame Street when it aired and I've followed all the Muppet broadcasts and Movies ever since. (with the exception of Muppets Tonight, but a friend is sending me the episodes so I can get caught up)
I've collected many of the albums,cassettes, CD's,VHS and DVD's over the past 30 years, and since I'm currently undertaking the task of converting the albums to MP3's, I'm very thankful to have found this forum and all the helpful members that frequent these pages.

In the 80's I peformed "Rainbow Connection" at a high school talent show(with a Kermit Puppet and a banjo player off stage) which landed me a master puppeteer job later on for a non profit organization. Although it was in the midwest and not for Henson Studios, it was a part time dream job performing mostly muppet related music and sketches for the public over next 14 years (even though they were free shows) I was also fortunate enough during that time to perform a live stage version of the Muppet Movie in the late 80's. (I was behind stage doing voices)

Aside from collecting the Sesame Street and Muppet puppets (from knicker bocker and other various companies)
I also collected most of the Muppet Show figures and playsets from Palisades Toys. I was sad to see them go under before they released the Sesame Street figures. I hope another company picks up the license as I'm sure many of us would support them. (I was lucky enough to get the Super Grover figure)

So that's my Muppet past in a nutshell. I look foward to chatting with some of you in the future.
Take care
Pete

Devine

Reaction score
Hello

Hi every one I'm a Pre-school teacher and I have three kids 11, 9, 7. I love Jim Henson muppet movies and I hope my kids will love them as much as I always have.

pepefreak

Reaction score
Hello

Hi, I am a HUGE henson fan exept for his later movies wich made me fear puppets. But i will always love the muppets. one of my fav. muppets is pepe :rolleyes: and kermit:smile:. but no one can name all of the good ones besides saying all oh and:hungry:also my fav plus big bird and statler and waldrof and beker. I am a beatles FREAK and love Paul McCartney.