New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Whatnot1

Reaction score
Hi i'm whatnot1. I became a muppet fan when my brother did. my favorite character is :smile:

Welcome to the forum, April! Hope you like it around here.
hello cindy how are you doing?

Are you new to Muppet Central? Then this is the discussion for you.

Please introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about your muppet experiences and interests. Did you get into the Muppets at an early age or just recently? What are some of your favorite Muppet memories, characters, movies, or shows?

Whatever your perspective on Henson's creations you are welcome here and we're looking forward to getting to know you![:sympathy: It must be hard being a director:sleep: you probably get sleepy,:busy:busy,and somtimes even mad!]

rd2

Reaction score
rd2

Hi,
I always loved the muppets as my daughters are 35 and 33 yrs old and I have many happy memories of their enjoying their shows and movies. We recently moved out of our home of 32 yrs and I came across my younger daughters Miss Piggy and Kermit dolls with outfits from approx. 1983. Also a calender for the year 1982 from a movie with Miss Piggy and Kermit that I cannot locate anywhere in the internet entitled "Great Lovers of the Silver Screen"? Was this movie ever released? It is a really neat calender, I would appreciate anyone commenting.
RD2

Tiggy

Reaction score
Hey everyone

My name is Tiggy after the Beatrix Potter book Mrs Tiggywinkle :smile:. My favourite Muppet has always been Kermit but I also love many other characters. My favourite performers are Richard Hunt and Frank Oz.

Ummm I don't really know what else to add.:coy:

Newton Gimmick

Reaction score
New here although I've been lurking for a while. I'm going to post up my new review of the Replica Gonzo soon hopefully.

Glad to be here.

APRena

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm a lifelong Muppet fan, just discovered the site today. Glad to see there's a lot of people who still love the Muppets! :smile:

usmman928

Reaction score
New to this site

Hello. My name is usmman928. I am new to this site. I grew up watching Sesame Street, and the Muppet Show. I loved watching the different movie that Jim Henson Productions did. So when I grew up, physically, I started doing puppets. I do them at my local church and at other churches. I love doing puppets. My wife helps me alot, she is my straight person who directs the puppets in the right direction. I presently do about 10 different puppets, but my favorite is one named Eddie Bodine, he is a 12 year old boy. I still love to watch Henson productions with my 4 kids. :super:

Iwa Iniki

Reaction score
I have always loved the original Muppets. Wish they were back on TV. That would be so great - particularly since TV right now is so bad.

dantheman

Reaction score
hi muppet fans around the world dan the man here i've got all three season of the muppet show it rocks! i can't wait to get the last two season on dvd. so all you muppets fans out there rock on with the muppets yours truly dan the man.

jwalter409

Reaction score
Hi there. My name is Jessica. I was a member years ago under the name peachesncream and have just returned.I live in Orlando and work for the mouse. I also love pretty much anything woth the Muppets and have all the Palisades figures and most of the movies. My roommate also has a toddler so i try to steer her in the right direction with her television viewing.:wink: I am sure we will all be great friends after a few days and look forward to all the fun things to share.

nintendochick

Reaction score
Hi Jim Henson fans out there!
I'm Bryce, age of 15 years old with artistic skills, a big fan girl of Jim Henson, hes my
favorite artist. I am a artist myself, I draw and sketched many characters from the muppets and sesame street. My favorite Jim Henson creation is "sid the science kid", I know, I'm alil too old for the show, but what can I say, there is just something special about it.

well I hope everybody on this forum is nice! see you there when I get home from school!