New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

padette

Reaction score
Why aren't the Muppets back on TV? I loved them as a child and I know my son would too!

cameron

Reaction score
hello!

my name is cameron, and i live in NYC. i am a longtime fan, and recently discovered the muppetcast, which led me here.

i am anxious to trade mp3s, though i have few to offer so far.

hope you guys are noob friendly 'round here. :smile:

ameliorations

Reaction score
hello! have been here for some time, just watching and reading. glad to be a part of it! henson is a hero, and has been since i was a little girl. who would i have turned out to be without henson? would have had less of a playground for the imagination, i bet.
:embarrassed:

nice to meet you all!
- adrianna.

Wanda

Reaction score
Hello there everyone!

My name is Charlotte, I'm 29 and from Mid Wales in the UK.

I have always watched The Muppets and all the rest for as long as I can remember and it's great being able to watch them all over again (and some new ones!) with my children. Starting to get a bit obsessed now though lol!:embarrassed:

My working life has been spent doing children's entertainment, mostly in 'skins' a la Sweetums, Bear, etc, so I can totally sympathize! But also several puppet shows too which were great fun :super:

Favourite characters include: Scooter, Rowlf, Zoot, the Yip Yips, Placido Flamingo, Pip and Pop, the list goes on...!

Belleque

Reaction score
Hello!

Hi folks! I just joined today and am really excited to be a part of the forums. I've been a big muppet fan since I watched sesame street (and I'm old!) and the muppet show. My brother and I rebuilt an entire muppet show stage in our attic when we were in Junior high! I am a puppeteer and teach puppetry for a puppet company that does a lot of puppetry festivals around the country! The biggest muppet fan in my house is my 18 year old son who has autism. The muppets were a big part of him learning to communicate and I'm grateful for that!

Looking forward to chatting with you!

Brett

MuppetFan69

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Bob and I'm a Huge Muppet fan.
I'm 40 years old and love building props.
I currently own the Animal & Gonzo Photo puppets, and hope to Acquire Kermit soon.
I'm glad I was directed here by Lynn on the RPF.
Can't wait to get my feet wet and post some pics of my Muppets.
Thanks For Letting me join!
Bob

MissLoulabelle

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am new and am glad to have found this lovely site! Glad to know there are other people out there who are as mad on the Muppet's and all things Henson like I am. So excited about the recent announcements to come out of the D23 expo. It is an exciting time for Muppet's fans! Hope to chat to you all soon :smile:

:smile:

Unknown Delight

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I recently came across this site and have been meaning to join so i can start sharing some of my creations with you all. This seems like the perfect place to do so, as everyone here seems to appreciate and understand the art that is pupperty in all it's various forms.

I have enjoyed some of the threads here, and feel i can contribute.

I have been making my own puppet and marionette creations for well over 30+ years now. I do not consider myself a huge Muppet fan per say, but i absolutely ADORE Henson's live action films from the 80's. I also loved 'Fraggle Rock' obsessively back in the 80's as well...being there when the show first started broadcasting Stateside. I would say my fave 'Muppet' if i were to choose one would be Big Bird. :wisdom:

Some folks in the Northeastern US ( MA and NH in particular) may remember 'Circus Showplace Marionette Shows'..this was my traveling marionette show that often appeared locally at public events, private events, schools and festivals. I 'retired' from doing this work full time and now focus on building special projects on and off. My two most recent creations i will eventually share here...one being a lifesize marionette of a famous musician.

Glad to be here, and looking forward to the fun!