Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Ziffel

Reaction score
Good to have the rock a bye baby song with the Koala bear on youtube now. It has extra special significance to me because when I was like 5 or 6 in the early 70's, the voice (who I now know is amazingly by Carroll Spinney) sounded like an uncle's of mine and I thought it was really him singing it!

Ziffel

Reaction score
It's also very nice to see the backwards film back on youtube again. Thanks Nanto!

It's yet another one that I enjoy to play in the background while surfing the net. Great fun to listen to the music throughout. Of course, it's also a very impressively done visual to see.

PinballStewie

Reaction score
FINALLY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CWCpweNvTE

yes, that is none other than the infamous 40 Dots sketch. :wink: (now I just need to see it in other languages :wink:)
Well, this completes my "'Sesame Street' skits I was afraid of as a kid that are currently on YouTube" list! It also completes my "list of childhood memories from 'Sesame Street' that have been posted on YouTube - including those currently NOT there like the 'Alligator In My Room' segment"! Well done jonnytbirdzback! Thanx SOOOOOOOO much for postin' this! :wink: