Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

wiley207

Reaction score
Notice Forgetful Jones' brief cameos? This was probably one of the last projects Richard worked on. :cry:
Another one of Richard Hunt's last projects was doing the voice of Janice in "Muppets On Location, Days of Swine and Roses" at Disney World.

MamaMonstr

Reaction score
desperate!

im looking for caterpillars never wear brown boots. it used to be on youtube but was removed.

mikealan

Reaction score
oh no!

Sirdeadly (the user who uploaded parts of Sesame Street Unpaved documentary special, Henson's Place and Of Muppets and Men) got suspended!

And also, tvcollector (the user who uploaded parts of classic Sesame Street episodes) closes her account!

Taco Wiz

Reaction score
Is episode 1839 [Mr. Hooper dies] on YouTube? I just want to see the main storyline. :wisdom:

Quesal

Reaction score
Among my favorite Sesame Street segments seem to be a lot of stuff featuring Jim Henson's characters like Bip, Guy Smiley, Kermit and so on. It wasn't until about half a year ago when I found out Bip's real name. I used to call him a sesame street version of Mahna Mahna. I'm sure you can understand why.

ISNorden

Reaction score
I hope no kids ever tried this with anyone.

That's probably why the producers axed that sketch early on. Granted, your average kid watching Sesame Street isn't likely to imitate dangerous skits; but there must've been enough copycats to make CTW worry.