New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

MeLsAbEe

Reaction score
I am an newbie to the Muppet Central forum but have dropped by the site many times! I especially like the memorabilia section and the radio station! :excited: I am a HUGE Muppet fan ever since I can remember.... I even did a book report on Jim Henson TWICE in grade school! I was heartbroken when he died:cry:... My favorite Muppet characters are Kermit, Mokey Fraggle, Cantus, Janice, etc... I am VERY excited about all the new Fraggle news!

Hello from NC!

~MeLs :smile:

Mr Devco

Reaction score
Hello everyone, My name is Devin, I am 21 years old and I joined the forum in 2007. Once again I forgot I was a member until recently. I plan on posting allot more now. Please keep in touch.

LisaR

Reaction score
Hello, hello! Glad I found this website!
This is my first message here, I just joined. I'm 48, female, married, we have 2 kids 11 and 9, we're bringing them up right by showing them all the good Muppet stuff there is -- son LOVES The Dark Crystal. Asked for (and got!) his own copy for Christmas last year. Daughter loves The Muppet Show, and seems to be channelling Animal.:eek:

It's late here, I'm tired,:sleep: but I'll be back now I know this is here!

See ya later.

LisaR

Wiseman

Reaction score
not a new member just been out for a long time

sorry i was out for so long but had computer probs and was also out of ideas for my fan-fic on some competition for Hooper's store on SS. I have decided to discontinue this fan-fic due to lack of ideas. However in 2010 I will be submitting a fan-fic on the Mary Poppins movie. The story will be set in modern times. Basically, the idea will be that the Banks children have grown up and moved to the U.S.A. They are now great-grandparents. Well, actually Michael is a great-grandfather Jane is a great-great Aunt. Their descendant's children are a little unruly and their mother needs a nanny. She speaks to Jane, but she is somewhat skeptical of her tales of Mary Poppins, and commits the poor lady to a mental institute. In the meantime Miss Poppins manages to hear about the situation (not sure how yet) and comes to NYC to meet these children and save the household. As for the muppets place in it I am thinking of having them appear as toys in the nursery first and then as actual characters in the magical scenes when Miss Poppins finally arrives on the scene.

Ralph Antonelli

Reaction score
ekmom:
I am sorry I do not have the tape of that show you are looking for. If I come across it I will post a message for you. Good luck.
Ralph Antonelli

Ralph Antonelli

Reaction score
Heather Carey:
I am sorry but I do not know. Good Luck but keep trying someone on the muppet site will eventually find your answer.
Ralp Antonelli

scarletjul

Reaction score
Hi. *waves*

I'm new here. I'm a huge muppet fan and have been since I was a child. I grew up with Sesame Street in the 80's and I'm sure I had the Muppet Family Christmas memorized at one point. :smile: Lately, I've been excited for Sesame Street's 40th anniversary and the possibility of a new muppet movie (and the new Whatnot parts at FAO.)

I can't wait to post on the boards.

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Hello,
I am new to this site. I heart the muppets.
Does anyone know where I can find new muppet merchandise and release dates of upcoming muppet merchandise? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.