Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

jazzmandon

Reaction score
Old Sesame Street Episodes Availability

Hi all!
I'm new to the forum and don't know how to navigate around, so I might not be posting this in the right place. Hopefully someone can redirect me if I need to go to another location. Anyhow, I want to know if any resources are available online (freebees, I mean) with the OLD Sesame Street episodes. I don't necessarily want to burn a CD (although I could), I just want to watch some of them with my 2-year old son Benjamin. Any help out there?
-The Jazzman

Erine81981

Reaction score
You aren't in the right form but it's alright. We all understand. I know when i first came i wrote in one of the worng forms but who cares.

There are two Sesame Street old School Volumes out right now. The second one just came out last year. If you did know that i understand. If your looking for other shows just go to the form labeled "Trade, Buy and Sale." It'll help you out with finding people who have lots of Sesame Street Episodes other then the ones on the 2 volumes. Hope this helps. Peace out brother! :big_grin:

BlueAM

Reaction score
I know this has nothing to do with anything Sesame, but I know that a lot of you are also Disney fans, and that it relates to YouTube in a sense:

I really loved viewing DTV and DTV2 videos on YouTube, and I'm sure you've seen those videos on the old Disney Channel. Many of the ones on there are "private" videos. I really wanted to see the ones for The Drifters' "Up On The Roof", Tom Jones' "It's Not Unusual", and Roger Miller's "King Of The Road", and I was really wondering if any of you saw these DTV videos before. If so, could you tell me what footage was featured in those particular videos?

Thanks a heap, and have a good night!

BlueAM

jonnytbird

Reaction score
Hey. I found a clip from a Barrio Sesamo episode and from 0:01 to 1:55 it features this rare muppet song made from late 70s, early 80s. I have no idea what's it's about, mainly because I don't speak Spanish. But if anyone knows more about it, please let me know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBHFHe5p1Ho

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hey. I found a clip from a Barrio Sesamo episode and from 0:01 to 1:55 it features this rare muppet song made from late 70s, early 80s. I have no idea what's it's about, mainly because I don't speak Spanish. But if anyone knows more about it, please let me know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBHFHe5p1Ho
I don't know the name but from the looks of it. It's must be a song about people you meet in the neighborhood but not i wouldn't know.