Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Lionsgate is only removing stuff from the 20 Years special. Cool your jets.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hey, can anybody do me a favor?

Does anyone out there think they could post the street scenes from episode 1740 on YouTube? I taped this off Unpaved from Noggin, however it was in the middle of the night, so I had to keep the volume turned down... unfortunately, I accidentally kept the CABLE BOX volume down, rather than the TV set's volume, so now my taping of the episode barely has any sound.

clipjj27

Reaction score
'Fred, get me a 20'

Just wanted to let everyone know that 'Fred, get me a 20' starring Joe Raposo is now on YouTube! It's only an audio file, but the distinctive music and quips by Joe should 'come back' to any seasoned Sesame Street fan from the 1970's in virtually no time!

clipjj27

Reaction score
'Fred' video now on YouTube as well

Now all you Classic Sesame buffs can have twice as much fun now (er, make that 20 times!) since the VIDEO version of 'Fred, get me a 20' is now on YouTube!

Convincing John

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDst8TAR57U&feature=related

I know it's a different language, But it's still a great find.
Is there any way at all we can nicely request Sesame Workshop to upload this one in English? Which way would be most effective?

I'm working on an exhibit for our library (part of which will be online) and it can link to different clips from YouTube and elsewhere. I plan to use the screenshot from this clip demonstrating the weird, old monsters that used to be on Sesame Street...but I wish this clip was in English!

That...and I wish Sesame Workshop would upload the Hippies singing "Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds". (Yes, a clip like that did exist)!

Convincing John

Drtooth

Reaction score
Is there any way at all we can nicely request Sesame Workshop to upload this one in English? Which way would be most effective?
Has anyone actually TRIED commenting on their youtube profile? Even I haven't. Maybe if we request them on their own page, they can upload stuff for us.

Convincing John

Reaction score
Has anyone actually TRIED commenting on their youtube profile? Even I haven't. Maybe if we request them on their own page, they can upload stuff for us.
Well, I did just that. I sent 'em a nice compliment on their site and a polite request. I'll let the Forum know if my comment was successful.

Convincing John

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Has anyone actually TRIED commenting on their youtube profile?
I don't believe most companies who have YouTube profiles really reply to any comments left either on their videos or their profiles... I think they pretty much just upload their videos, and go around searching for other similar videos to flag for copyright infringement.

Only exception with SW is that they allow people to posts videos from SST, so long as they receive the video statistics... except for content that's "owned" by Lionsgate. Come to think of it, I'm surprised that after all these years, Warner Bros hasn't taken down FTB, all of which (save for the closing credits) have been uploaded, and have been on YouTube for at least a couple of years now, if now even a little longer, because WB is a NOTORIOUS company for removing copyrighted material... even if they don't even own the content, but rather either distributed it (like a syndicated cartoon), or if there's a Turner-Broadcasting channel logo (ala Cartoon Network) on the video.