New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

ACEWOLF20

Reaction score
Hi,

I am new here. I have been a fan of the muppets since I first saw The Muppet Movie.

I have been a big fan puppetry for years, a friend of mine once said I should try to get job as puppeteer or do what Jim did and start my own company.

I have given both a thought and I have thought about starting a local TV series first and then expanding national. I have even thought up of primetime TV series. That will come later, First If I do this I'll be going local first.

Anyway, that got a little long, I am proud to be a member of this great board.

treeman

Reaction score
Well, nutter or what ! i came across this forum and thought ' what a load of strange people writing up about toys ' How strange, it now appears i am one also:eek: I was roped into the puppet sceen by my wife and a friend, i used to mess around with flat eric and my boy ( i don't think i explained that last sentence to well ! ) any way, my friend wanted someone to help her do a short puppet thing in church and the wife put me forward.....oh dear ! well it all seemed to go down very well and now around six months later i am working with a small puppet group from another church and about to put on some Christmas shows.... What ever next ? apart from now making my own puppets. Anyway, people keep telling me that i'm really good at puppetry so i'll keep going.

unrealtrip

Reaction score
Just another forum member posting for the first time, long time lurker. I've been a big fan of muppets from back when I watched the Muppet show and later the movies. I am somewhat creative and have been toying, lol, with the idea of making some of my own muppets. I really love all the Muppet movies, but Muppets from Space and The Wizard of OZ tv movie was actually pretty entertaining. :smile:

I think the last Muppet event I went to was Muppet Fest in Santa Monica(?) a few years back. Anyway, I just watched the Queen cover last night and wow, EPIC!

PuppeteerGil

Reaction score
My name is Gil. I am a new member to the forum, but am a long time fan of the Muppets. I am also a puppeteer; I work with 8 teenagers at my church teaching them how to do puppetry properly.:insatiable:

nyteowl

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I've always been a muppet fan, and Elmo has always been my favourite. I'm also a Gran of 15 plus a Great Gran of one, so it works out great for all of us when we are watching the shows :wisdom:

coolrocky

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm a new member to this forum and this is my first message. I'm very excited and happy. I'm a big big big fan of MUPPETS........... I just adore them! They all are so cute but my favourites are elmo, abby and kermit. My lil sis would get scared seeing frogs, but after watching kermit she started loving them. I just love abby! She is a cutie......... Very happy 2 b here in this place where I can share n talk about my favourite cute people. want to share more but..............catch u all later

analeisa

Reaction score
Hey, I'm just another new member here to introduce myself. I'm analeisa (often called Ana) and I've been a fan of the Muppets my whole life. My mother showed me Sesame Street and the Muppet movies of the time, Christmas Carol and Treasure Island, as a tiny kid and I just dug the bright colors, fun characters, and obvious heart. This preference stuck with me because I still like earnet narratives better than ironic narratives. Plus, I want to be a writer and I hope to write something that teaches children yet is enjoyable for adults like Henson's works.

Anyway, I won't cause any trouble and I can't to post about my love for these crazy puppets.