FanFic: The Search For Sadie

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
cooter's mom... And finally find out what happened to separate the twins. There's a very heartful moment when Nancy Takashi (Nanny) sees each one of her young charges leave the nursery through Scooter's flashback...
Powerful stuff. Keep in mind this only covers half of her masterpiece so far.

11 wonderful works of fanfictionness.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
You know who I am, UD. And please...change your location!! That's...that's not good you know. >_>

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Sarah, didn't you say this guy was your uncle? Glad to see you online, BTW.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry if I caused some confusion with my previous post. Looks like some of the information I was trying to say got cut off.

What I was trying to say is that this was the second most wonderful of all seven books that make up Sadie's Stories, since this was where we finally met Sadie Grosse. It's also where we got some back history as to why Uncle Deadly came to haunt the Benny Vandergast Theater and the tearful reunion between Sadie and the twins.
*Still laughing at the fight between Sadie and Skeeter where they tore their clothes and shot some paint at each other, and then came together looking at the photo albums like a loving mother and child.

Sara, thanks for the stories... Let us know if you need to talk about anything and hope your dime burn heals up quickly.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Yeah, he's my Uncle. Uncle Dave. I call him UD, so the whole world dosn't know, but I guess that's okay.

It's just strange he would do that. I think maybe he let Ryan (who's about 5 or 6) get on the computer. Cause he can tear a computer down and rebuild it within a couple of hours. >> And I'm also a little suprised he would have his real home address as his location. Whereas I just have Lexington/Pelion, SC as mine. Pretty vague, ya know? Well, at least he dosn't say what state. >> Cause there are probably a lot of "Lombardi Ave." around the US.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Rully? He's your uncle Sara? That's great.
But yeah, I'd advise him to change his location to something that's less specific. Maybe change it so it says only his city/state would be better.

I'd change mine to my own ficticious location, but given there are so few of us Puerto Ricans here, I leave it there for anyone else who's lurking to see and squeee about, and maybe make a connection through E-mail or PM's.
But I hope you're OK and have a great day li'l couz.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
That was Freaky, That would Totally Be like a Move (Worth Seeing if it ever was produced).

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You do know this is only Book 4 of seven tales that comprise the totality of Sadie's Stories, right?

Check out the others to get the full effect of the entire narrative.
Book 1: The Bonds of Family.
Book 2: Forgotten Wishes.
Book 3: Remembering the Good Times We've Had.
Book 4: The Search for Sadie.
Book 5: Demon's Delight.
Book 6: Is That a Song There?
Book 7: A Grand Adventure in Life!

Hope this helps, happy reading.