Rowlf is #46

Daylight

Reaction score
:sympathy: For the year of the dog, they've named the top 100 dogs in pop culture history and Rowlf is number 46. I definitely think he should have been higher on the list but as a muppet fan I might be slightly predjudiced. Here's the complete list http://www.retrocrush.com/archive2006/dogs/

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Awesome!! Way to go Rowlf! :big_grin: I am surprised that Sprocket didn't make the list though :smirk: OH well...

rexcrk

Reaction score
Yay Rowlf!!! But I agree, he shoulda been higher on the list, but #46 is better than nothing at all!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I'm glad he made the list; but I can't believe Johnny Quest's dog beat him! Oh well; WAT T'GO ROWLF!

Frogster

Reaction score
Well I'm glad he's on the list, and that he got past 50, but where can I see this list?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Wow, that's cool that Rowlf's on the list AND in the top 50. I have to say I'm not disappointed with Snoopy as number one though. He's my next favorite dog to Rowlf cause I love Peanuts almost as much as Muppets. :smile:

somethingofafan

Reaction score
I must say that I have no problem with the ranking of the top five...
But ranking Hong Kong Phooey above Pluto? Sacrilege!

pepestarr

Reaction score
I think Rowlf should had been higher! But anyway at least he's in the top 50

Reaction score
It's quite nice that He made the top fifty, but I'm surprised he was so far up. And Sprocket wasn't even on the list!