Season Boxset DVD releases in the UK

Jenniwin

Reaction score
I am relatively new to the forum so I don't know if this has been asked before, but I was wondering if anybody knew if the complete season boxsets of Fraggle Rock are going to be released in the UK? I don't have a multi region DVD player unfortunately so can't buy the US version! :cry:

Frags

Reaction score
Alas. Jenniwin, DVD companies seem to be pretty useless at this whole idea of UK Fraggle Rock episodes. Okay - someone brought out a 12 episode DVD - fine and dandy - but then. someone else took over and have so far brought out about 3 DVDs all with only about 2 UK episodes on - and guess what - those episodes are on the 12-episode DVD - and then - hallelujah - they say they're going to bring out a boxed-set - oooooooooh, says me getting all exited - only to find it's all the DVDs with the 2 episodes on stuck together in one box - wow! So - no complete Season Boxed Set yet I'm afraid - but I am still hoping and hoping. I'm sure they will one day.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
The best you can do is buy the Single Releases, One was released today (Monday 6th Feb) !

Take a look at the bottom of my site and you will see links to all the Fraggle DVD's available in the UK at this point in time...

www.angelfire.com/super2/fragglerock0/

Jenniwin

Reaction score
Thanks. Guess I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed that we'll get the complete box sets over here one day!!