New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Stignos

Reaction score
Hello all seen muppets here and there for al my life, great to be in the comunity!

Batfink

Reaction score
Hello all,
First time listener, long time caller. Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. My name is Laszlo, and I am one of the puppeteers on TV-TV. I also perform a fire eating puppet routine in at a couple of local Burlesque/Vaudeville shows here in Minneapolis. Looking forward to learning lots from all the great minds here. More to come soon....
thanks!

Laszlo aka Batfink

muppet baby

Reaction score
Howdy

My name is Tony and I'm from Scotland.

I ws a member here a few years ago, around 2001 ish as fozziecub ( i think) and cant access my old emails but hey ho never mind.

I am a Screenwriter Student now going into my 4th Year BA Honours and was asked to do a Dissertation (10.000 word Critical Analysis) and have chosen The Dark Crystal mainly because I have always been a Henson fan since a baby and don't understand why he is not recognised as an Auteur and have not seen any Disseratations subjects that have been written about him and decided it's about time someone did something about it.

I have much respect for The Dark Crystal and Jim Hensons Vision at that time, it still impresses and amazes even though i have seen it heading into the 100th time since childhood.

I have seen a critical Analysis of Labyrinth but never one about the Dark Crystal. Is there any one out there who has done somthing similar on Jim or the Dark Crystal? please let me know, its about time i became a regular again.
Hey everyone! This is my obligatory first post, and I watched the Muppets ever since I was a baby. :big_grin:
Hello all seen muppets here and there for al my life, great to be in the comunity!
Hello all,
First time listener, long time caller. Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. My name is Laszlo, and I am one of the puppeteers on TV-TV. I also perform a fire eating puppet routine in at a couple of local Burlesque/Vaudeville shows here in Minneapolis. Looking forward to learning lots from all the great minds here. More to come soon....
thanks!

Laszlo aka Batfink
Welcome to all of you i hope you all have a great time here this is best and most fun place in all of the internet to chat about the Muppets i hope you all have a blast her .

God bless you all

ronnbohn

Reaction score
Hello: My name is Ronn Bohn. I'm new to the forum. I've been a puppeteer and ventriloquist currently residing in Florida, for, oh, like 30 years. And of course a Muppet fan for, oh, like forever. Glad to join the Muppet family

JaniceB

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Janice. I'm from Toronto, but now live near Boston. I've been a Muppet fan since I first saw Jim Henson. And bsides, he even had a character named Janice. Many of the movies, and the Fraggles were filmed in Toronto, and my neighbour, Fred, even got to work the arms of the Swedish Chef many times with Jim Henson puppeting(?) the head.
On Mother's Day last week, I went to an awesome exhibit called Jim Henson's World in Lexington, MA, and got to listen to (and meet) Heather Henson who had a great talk about her Dad. If you're in the area over the next month, get out to the exhibit. It's great! You can see Kermit, Ernie and Bert, but you also can see much of the artwork that Jim created over his life. What a talent!

KermieJim

Reaction score
Life long Henson fan

I have been a Jim Henson fan my whole life,and I'm nine years old; is there any one else who has been a Jim Henson fan their whole life?

Sincerely,
Kermie Jim
:busy::halo::smile:

CrazyHarryFan

Reaction score
Hello again!

Hey Hey!

I joined last year but got SO BUSY I was only able to lurk for a few months. I wanted to say hello to everyone. I am a LIFE LONG Muppet fanatic. I actually have created some original puppets and characters and stories and jokes, and someday hope to make the puppets and make little videos and post them online, just for fun.

Im a graduate student and a part time Stand Up Comedian. Yes, Im serious, I do stand up comedy. More ribald, social satire and severe social criticism. Adults only. hahaha You could say that Fozzie Bear is one of my all time favorite Muppets because I FEEL HIS PAIN! I have had so many "Fozzie Moments" that you don't even know! haha

Anyway, I wanted to say hello again and hope to get to know you all better know that I have SLIGHTLY more free time!

Best,

---Chuck

Starchamberfall

Reaction score
Great to be aboard.

''We've only just begun'' : the Muppets have a lot to give to the 21st century.

Ciao!

-S.C.F.

unheard

Reaction score
my name is unheard
As you can tell i am new here.
I have loved the Muppet and seasme street since i was a child.

I have always wanted to own a muppet.
I am hoping by joining you all here you can help me.
any info and pm's would be great for guide/tutorials, and tools needed to build a muppet I am hoping an easy build 1st.
maybe breaker ?

please tell me know your veiws.

sorry if i sound rude its just this like a kids dream to me :embarrassed:

thank you.

johnpeters999

Reaction score
Hi, Im also new here today, not a great speaker :excited:

I have enjoyed many of the muppet shows which have been created over the years